Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Sky 501, Virgin 602 he wishes.

Anyway Sex Ghost can you change the word “room” in the title to “coffin”

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Sky 501, Virgin 602 he wishes.

Anyway Sex Ghost can you change the word “room” in the title to “coffin”

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lol thank you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

To the person who reported this post for saying 'rip king' about a guy who did lots of sex crimes: it has now been edited. I do not like Silvio berlusconi or think he is actually a 'king' or that sex crimes are good and I had hoped that that would have been obvious but apparently not

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Never forget when he was brutally attacked with a miniature cathedral, bravely absorbing the impact with his face, for the crime of being Silvio Berlusconi

Shrapnig fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jun 12, 2023

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

i don't know enough about serie A or Monza aside from the fact that he owned them, so are they hosed now? How much was he funding them as president?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

To the person who reported this post for saying 'rip king' about a guy who did lots of sex crimes: it has now been edited. I do not like Silvio berlusconi or think he is actually a 'king' or that sex crimes are good and I had hoped that that would have been obvious but apparently not

lol

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
He was a bad dude but he’s inextricably linked to what made me fall in love with the sport so in a way I’m sad but in a much larger way Im not affected at all.

RIP or RIP - your choice

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

who reported an admin post

anyway if it was oliwan you should just ban him, I think everyone's good with that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

anyway if it was oliwan you should just ban him, I think everyone's good with that

ban him anyway

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
lol at all of this and also perma oliwan

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Never forget when he was brutally attacked with a miniature cathedral, bravely absorbing the impact with his face, for the crime of being Silvio Berlusconi

this owned lol

an_mutt posted:

i don't know enough about serie A or Monza aside from the fact that he owned them, so are they hosed now? How much was he funding them as president?

He funded most of it after he bought them but also one of his kids will take over them with no problem. He gave Milan to Barbara after all. I'm sure they have plenty of sponsors. Berlusconi was very good at knowing how to do financial crimes and get away with them, even when it was proven without any doubt that he committed them!

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
He inflicted on Italy the punishment she and her people deserve.

For those who do not understand what I mean— it will become clear to them in about 10 years, when the Italian people make Gabibbo prime minister and launch a war against Libya (Libia).

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dilkington posted:

He inflicted on Italy the punishment she and her people deserve.

For those who do not understand what I mean— it will become clear to them in about 10 years, when the Italian people make Gabibbo prime minister and launch a war against Libya (Libia).

The monarchy will return with Gabibbo as king and I will welcome it. The death of the republic will come not with a war but with Gerry Scotti announcing the dissolution of parliament on Striscia.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

the sex ghost posted:

Just ban oliwan

sur le web
Oct 23, 2020

rip Tonali, but honestly very excited to see what this new team can do, Chukwueze especially.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sur le web posted:

rip Tonali, but honestly very excited to see what this new team can do, Chukwueze especially.

I’m hoping Pioli can handle the amount of new players coming in and we don’t up with a situation where nobody knows what they are doing and there’s a glut of talent with no direction.

Reijnders and Chukwueze are the ones I’m excited about the most.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

i would've been excited for yunus musah to milan but he had a bad to dreadful run of form post world cup so uh...hope he gets that fixed

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Atalanta stealing Scamacca from Inter is just :discourse:

Also lol that Castrovilli failed a medica at Bournemouth. I knew he was hosed up physically but not that hosed up.

Also the coppa Italia starts today if you are desperate for the equivalent of lower league preseason football but with a couple euros and a panino salsiccia in the parking lot on the line.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 5, 2023

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/MilanMatters/status/1690311055304523776

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010
that's serie a 23/24 cancelled then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

New (poo poo) thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4039750&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1