Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i went to the atm machine and put my card in but it wouldn't give me any money, because i use physical cash and carry it around in a dead cow i bought. i don't understand what the computer was saying, something about a "pin cod", and i thought it was telling me to go fishing so i went fishing instead of dealing with these mysterious contraptions. if i need to purchase any products or services i'll just ask another human for it i guess, like a physical other person just like me that i can talk to and sometimes hug if you ask them nicely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i was at a dinner party with my happy well adjusted friends, and one of them had a problem with their "laptop computer" it had kind of fruit on there i think, and they didn't think it was a good computer. i didn't care about that at all and expressed my sympathies with her problem without feeling like i needed to fix it or that person needed to die for insulting good taste and everything i stood for. just a normal lovely dinner party lately that i go to all the time with all the time i have because i don't know what else i'd do with all my time. no-one got sick because they tried to huff micro sd cards let alone was hospitalised for weeks.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

look i tried to get it "from the app store" but there's nothing called app store. i don't want games, why would i open play?

what's the app store look like? no, i don't want to "play" something why do you keep telling me to go to the app with the youtube icon?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

app store... maybe appliance store? or appetisers store? did they mean the bap store because that's a bakery, hope this helps

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ooo, bakery could be it! my phone maker keeps talking about desserts, so that makes sense

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Agile Vector posted:

ooo, bakery could be it! my phone maker keeps talking about desserts, so that makes sense

i think a touch tone phone is too alien and hostile, i only have a rotary dial phone because it makes a nice sound like a cat purring. the telephone company keeps coming round every time i plug it in and telling me its illegal, that it hasn't been certified for years and they're trying to ring me but it doesn't work, and i shout at them until they get tired and agree to arm wrestle for it and i win every time because they're just pasty nerds and i have a well developed physique from doing any amount of physical activity at all and excellent arm wrestle techniques that my dad taught me because we have a good relationship

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I am happy and have many fulfilling hobbies. I only masturbate on a occasion while imagining pleasant and socially-acceptable things

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

hell yeah, i love being socially acceptable, and being accepted in turn by society. it feels so good to know i have so much in common with everyone i'm in proximity to, especially neighbours who are like friends and family, considerate and helpful, and we all help each other get ahead. it just feels like we're all happy little interchangeable cells in one happy little organism

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

whats computer

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

*uses windows*

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
*calls nephew*

you love sitting at computer right? well my computer is broken

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

chaosbreather posted:

i went to the atm machine and put my card in but it wouldn't give me any money, because i use physical cash and carry it around in a dead cow i bought. i don't understand what the computer was saying, something about a "pin cod", and i thought it was telling me to go fishing so i went fishing instead of dealing with these mysterious contraptions. if i need to purchase any products or services i'll just ask another human for it i guess, like a physical other person just like me that i can talk to and sometimes hug if you ask them nicely

chaosbreather posted:

i was at a dinner party with my happy well adjusted friends, and one of them had a problem with their "laptop computer" it had kind of fruit on there i think, and they didn't think it was a good computer. i didn't care about that at all and expressed my sympathies with her problem without feeling like i needed to fix it or that person needed to die for insulting good taste and everything i stood for. just a normal lovely dinner party lately that i go to all the time with all the time i have because i don't know what else i'd do with all my time. no-one got sick because they tried to huff micro sd cards let alone was hospitalised for weeks.

clicked the thread thinking this was a fine subject for a joke or two, then was faced with tl;dr*2, and voted 1.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i go to google, type forums.somethingawful.com into the search box and click on the link

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i unironically find myself doing that because i choose the autocomplete in my browser and it is for some reason a search for a full url rather than going to the url, which i've frequently visited before.

i also failed to understand how "connections" channels in slack interact with free slack workspaces the other day. so, yeah, i am now for real the person not knowing computers.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i unironically find myself doing that

DONT!!!!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

*owns android phone, apple laptop*

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

*spends real money on a non-nvidia gpu*

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
com pew tor?

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

hi. yeah its me. yeah i changed my laptop password and now i can t remember it and im locked out

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i literally know someone like that. embarrassing.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
What's a 'file system'? My mac doesnt have 'file system'. did I mention I have a mac and iphone? It has the most GBs and Rose Gold™.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 6, 2022

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I need the newest iphone every year

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

*buys a computer from a supermarket*

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
where is my file? i told you its in the computer, i double clicked the save button and everything

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

rotor posted:

i go to google, type forums.somethingawful.com into the search box and click on the link

rotor i think you left a camera view link of yourself to the left of your post on my computer web screen

wtf

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

rotor i think you left a camera view link of yourself to the left of your post on my computer web screen

wtf

i know, its weird right? i see it too

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hey siri, what’s computer

Adbot