Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Tnuctip posted:

No that’s for suckers. He’s gonna buy the school bus and cut it in half.

jack the murder shack up and put it on a used flatbed he bought at auction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'

honda whisperer posted:

Even as a troll I'm bored. Unbookmarked.

Lol do you think you’re somebody? Just go nobody cares

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Rationale posted:

Lol do you think you’re somebody? Just go nobody cares

You are being rude. I want to speak to the manager of this thread.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Business, Finance, and Careers › Will I post about donuts and coffee

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Y’all handle the posting I’ll do the dirt tia

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Rationale posted:

Y’all handle the posting I’ll do the dirt tia

Aren't you a pipefitter, not heavy civil? Stay in your lane

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Plumber actually.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Rationale posted:

Plumber actually.

Explains why you're so good at making GBS threads all over your own thread

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Yeah that’s because I’m a shithead please don’t disparage the people that provide you drinkable water

E: lot of plumbers are just regular hard-working so and sos please don’t extrapolate

Rationale fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 3, 2023

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rationale posted:

Yeah that’s because I’m a shithead please don’t disparage the people that provide you drinkable water

E: lot of plumbers are just regular hard-working so and sos please don’t extrapolate

Reasonable but you still aren't providing drinkable coffee or eatable donuts so

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Tnuctip posted:

No that’s for suckers. He’s gonna buy the school bus and cut it in half.

Pretty sure you mean wrestle it in half, nerd.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Now I'm even sadder that Rationale is never going to open his donut shop because he's clearly one of those owners who would argue with every bad Yelp review and that would be fun to read.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
The bus isn’t for business it’s just what I want lately

E: third kid necessitates a third row so I was looking at $70,000 vans for thirteen passengers when I saw a short bus up for sale for like $5k

Then my wife bought some car seats that fit three to a row and the bus idea was mothballed until my local bus garage mechanic told me that the powers that be were about to auction the wrong bus. Cummins engine rebuilt 20k miles ago, Allison auto transmission, new wheel wells and under treatment in 2022, bunch of spare parts he’ll throw in, including a set of tires with “maybe half the tread still on” and upholstery for the driver’s seat.

I’m gonna take my kids and their cousins and all their homies out on sickass trips all over the country and save thousands on lodging and airfare.

The kids’ national wrestling tournament is in Fargo and it costs $55 to enter. It costs around $1500 to get on a nationals team and the difference is in the aforementioned lodging, travel, gear packages, coaches’ fees and so on.

And even regular poo poo will be better like if we were to go to a zoo or museum or science center (I live in the sticks it’s hours to anything) the kids could all be playing checkers or whatever instead of bitching about boredom.

And it’s also one engine instead of however many. And one driver instead of however many. Like I’m not aiming for party bus vibes but wink wink only one of us has to drive home.

It’s gonna be really cool and I can’t wait for all of you to poo poo all over it.

Rationale fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 4, 2023

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

I’m starting to think this Donut thing isn’t going to happen.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

LeafHouse posted:

I still have hope. It might just be op making donuts in a parking lot but we'll see.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
That’s probably because you’re conditioned to perceive life as a thing that’s happening to you rather than something that you can build and shape to your liking.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

please post about the business, finance, or career of donuts and coffee instead of blogging about your kids' future wrestling trips' potential party bus

you might enjoy gbs or e/n

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spill the milk, soak the holes

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Designed for more than 16 passengers or heavier than 13 tons requires a CDL to operate so better save up for that too.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Midjack posted:

Designed for more than 16 passengers or heavier than 13 tons requires a CDL to operate so better save up for that too.

I think you're exempt from this if it's an RV.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Midjack posted:

As if he’s actually going to get anywhere near drivable. He’s just going to buy it and some other stuff then come up with some… well plan isn’t the word I guess shopping list.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

LeafHouse posted:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

pseudanonymous posted:

As if he’s actually going to get anywhere near drivable. He’s just going to buy it and some other stuff then come up with some… well plan isn’t the word I guess shopping list.

A friend of mine and her husband have been working on converting a mini bus into a camper. They're about two years in on the project because they have other obligations and the weather around here isn't conductive to year-round construction. So you're probably right

LeafHouse posted:

Same

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Midjack posted:

That’s why they are all designed for 16 people. Can’t find drivers.

Or it’s a full sized bus.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

pseudanonymous posted:

Those poor kids.

When he passes away, they're going to be spending years cleaning up dilapidated rental properties and rusted out buses and restaurant equipment that they never wanted, needed, or asked for.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

My ex was like this - he scavenged all kinds of crap for his "business" which never really took off or existed in a meaningful way and was primarily a vehicle for his actions to appear totally unimpeachable to everyone even when they hurt me or our relationship. How dare I complain about the 4 server racks he had in the master bedroom closet, don't I know he is trying to make a better life for us, and in fact while he's at it now the master bedroom is full of other computer equipment and we have to jam our bed into the small bedroom, and how dare I complain that I'm paying for two packed storage units full of stuff for this business that will totally take off so he can totally spend time with me any day now.

Like I said, my ex.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'

blackmet posted:

Those poor kids

A bit over the line imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

as someone else remarked, this thread is "cruller" than most in BFC. it's been 9 months of fun and fryers, holes and hopes, donuts and do-nots, coffee and complaints. alas my eyes are glazed as posters of all stripes, swirls, and sprinkles just can't resist taking a bite at the most stale of temptations. it's late and I'm in my long johns, and while I hope that this is not too sour of a note, this thread is creamed.

I shall leave you all with one last twist, after frittering away all this time: if the OP actually opens a business that produces taxable revenue selling donuts, he is welcome to create a new thread and update us on his progress in 2024, or later.

until then,
https://shopdunkin.com/