Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

mostly watching .hack//roots

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Slow Horses.
It's so so good. Gary Oldman is a fantastic horrible bastard. Just an awful human being. I can't remember the last time I've seen a spy thriller this good.

Also I finished watching Silo, which is a great sci fi mystery that I highly highly recommend.

Both are on apple TV.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Shogun House of Ninjas was a pretty good dark family comedy action show. One of the recurring themes is that the shinobi are strongly tied to old traditions and technologies, even to the point of defying common sense. Like, they're obsessed with their own secrecy and "being one with the shadows", but don't ever consider that their cell phones can be tracked and there are security cameras everywhere. They're also really good at hand-to-hand fighting with other shinobi, but crap at everything else including espionage. It's clear that the shinobi industry needs to modernize if it's going to survive. It was interesting to think about. I can see a lot of parallels in the sumo world.

Finger Prince

Fallout in Amazon Prime. First couple of episodes are mainly about establishing lore, setting, etc. I already know the lore but I get it. The set design and costume design is on point. It looks so perfect!

Finger Prince

Seriously this show should get an Emmy nomination for best set and costume design.

baka of lathspell

Buttchocks posted:

Shogun House of Ninjas was a pretty good dark family comedy action show. One of the recurring themes is that the shinobi are strongly tied to old traditions and technologies, even to the point of defying common sense. Like, they're obsessed with their own secrecy and "being one with the shadows", but don't ever consider that their cell phones can be tracked and there are security cameras everywhere. They're also really good at hand-to-hand fighting with other shinobi, but crap at everything else including espionage. It's clear that the shinobi industry needs to modernize if it's going to survive. It was interesting to think about. I can see a lot of parallels in the sumo world.

i was heartbroken -nay devastated- to hear this about shinobi. you'd think if anyone would be on the ball in this modern age it would be them. then again i only have my faith they were ever real or at least as efficient as they are usually portrayed

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

The first 3 episodes of Fallout kind of feel like unskippable cutscenes, which feels appropriate in a way.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Warrior. It's a cinemax production but streams on Netflix. it's a kung fu drama set in old San Francisco's original China Town. It's a period piece based on the writings of Bruce Lee. The guy who plays Bruce is fucken bad rear end :madmax:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Tried to watch parasyte the netflix adapt and right away they kill off a schizo

Lol no thanks

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)