Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Cat Face Joe posted:

dude it's fine to wear them around the house they're comfy!

im just tellin you that i dont have any pants like that and what youre seeing is a hawaiian shirt that i left on the floor.

i have a pair of Big Loafin Pants but i never wear em cause i keep it too chilly in my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

finally got around to cleaning my bike, it's been almost a year lol

did it on the apartment porch and it looks like i left a few grease(?) stains in the concrete, though. oops. hope that's not a deposit ruiner. i probably should have taken it to a car wash, would've been easier with the pressure hoses anyway

(e) also realized afterward, with all the gears cleaned of crud, that my bike chain has stretched out past the "replace me now" threshold. didn't even know chains did that until today. so i guess i'm learning how to replace a bike chain this week sometime!

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Oct 11, 2022

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

im just tellin you that i dont have any pants like that and what youre seeing is a hawaiian shirt that i left on the floor.

i have a pair of Big Loafin Pants but i never wear em cause i keep it too chilly in my house

get yourself some bamboo house slippers

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
the battlestar galatica dueling coasters in universal studios Singapore rules super hard

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
see you next weekend, thread

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Kenny Logins posted:

see you next weekend, thread

im at work on a tuesday already. why the hell is this thread still open

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

indigenous peoples day

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

fart simpson posted:

im at work on a tuesday already. why the hell is this thread still open

in a 6-3 decision,

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dioxazine posted:

indigenous peoples day

im not an indigenous person anywehre

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s weekend

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dioxazine posted:

indigenous peoples day

do you all work at the post office? no one gets this day off

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

echinopsis posted:

it’s weekend

it's tuesday. also congrats

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

is this another southern hemisphere thing

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

it's thanksgiving. i just got back home from thanksgiving dinner at my parents place. my aunts and uncles were all there

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

finally got around to cleaning my bike, it's been almost a year lol

did it on the apartment porch and it looks like i left a few grease(?) stains in the concrete, though. oops. hope that's not a deposit ruiner. i probably should have taken it to a car wash, would've been easier with the pressure hoses anyway

(e) also realized afterward, with all the gears cleaned of crud, that my bike chain has stretched out past the "replace me now" threshold. didn't even know chains did that until today. so i guess i'm learning how to replace a bike chain this week sometime!

replacing a bike chain is trivially easy if you have a chain tool, which costs about as much as taking it to the shop to get them to do it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Truman Peyote posted:

it's thanksgiving. i just got back home from thanksgiving dinner at my parents place. my aunts and uncles were all there

thanksgiving is next month. you must be cofused

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

post hole digger posted:

do you all work at the post office? no one gets this day off

i took it off

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

is this another southern hemisphere thing

who is

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

thanksgiving is next month. you must be cofused

golden week is over. relax

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dioxazine posted:

golden week is over. relax

it was a good week op

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Truman Peyote posted:

replacing a bike chain is trivially easy if you have a chain tool, which costs about as much as taking it to the shop to get them to do it

yeah. my chains are pretty stretched and i gotta change both of them soon. got the big chain breaker setup and all

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah. my chains are pretty stretched and i gotta change both of them soon. got the big chain breaker setup and all

this post right here would fit great in the geriatrics thread

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

did a full chain, chainrings, and cassette replacement a couple years ago. feels great except for the front shifters are a bit wonky lol. probably need to replace the cables and check the spring tension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
oops, i fell asleep early and forgot to close the weekend thread.

sad to say thats it friends. Good weekend for most of us, three day weekends are always welcome. Great thing about three day weekends is the next one is only FOUR days away. We can make it.

See y'all next weekend.