Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

got a nice tamale at the farmers market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
man i had a cinnamon sugar cronut once and its on the Top Ten Baked Goods list

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

thinking about a nap

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

dioxazine posted:

thinking about a nap

same, first day back to exercising is exhausting

turned out the apartment gym has a rowing machine so that was nice

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/ActualNames1/status/1584306055994961921

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

man i had a cinnamon sugar cronut once and its on the Top Ten Baked Goods list

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol wut

matti
Mar 31, 2019

fun weekend, it was my birthday, i had great time

hangover next ->

also gz

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

the cronut month was fuckin' wild

people were paying $100 for them

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

da mf cr0nut z0ne

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i had a pineapple creme one earlier. it was great

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Sweevo posted:

got to go to a wedding of someone my gf only sort of knows (no idea why we were invited, maybe they were desperate for numbers). i do not know anyone else who will be there and it will be a long day

holy poo poo this was bad. we made it until 10pm but eventually had to make excuses and leave

tip for anyone organising a wedding: don't invite 100+ people you barely know just for the sake of making the wedding look big, and don't be a horrible spoilt bridezilla

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sweevo posted:

holy poo poo this was bad. we made it until 10pm but eventually had to make excuses and leave

tip for anyone organising a wedding: don't invite 100+ people you barely know just for the sake of making the wedding look big, and don't be a horrible spoilt bridezilla

yikes

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
weekend is too drat short

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

spent most of today working on a digital radio kit i got like a year ago. it turns out that i really really dislike winding toroids

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cold on a Cob posted:

hope the brunch happened and went well

it sure did :)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

spent most of today working on a digital radio kit i got like a year ago. it turns out that i really really dislike winding toroids

its like needlepoint but you dont have to move around! easiest thing. just make sure to count correctly

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Achmed Jones posted:

cant you just hire someone on taskrabbit to do that part?

yours truly,
fart simpson

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

HamAdams posted:

weekend is too drat short

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

its like needlepoint but you dont have to move around! easiest thing. just make sure to count correctly

yeah the regular ones aren't so bad but putting in the taps and burning the enamel off etc suuuucked

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

anyway i doubt this thing will work when i finish it but we'll see

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gosh what a loving great weekend

moms sneakily bought me a christmas ale candle when we dropped by great lakes for a pint. it smells really good :)

reality monday is gonna suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

friends & neighbors, it is my sad duty to announce the end of another weekend

This one has been pretty good for me, and it sounds like graph had an absolute banner weekend and Radia even got freakin married so lots of people just absolutely nailing it this weekend. If you weren't one of them, its ok - the next one is just five lousy days away. You can make it, we all can.