Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

grats to the lesbians

tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Was not expecting an actual on screen lesbian kiss but hell yeah. Meg and Mari walked so that Cupitan and Trisette could fly

Meowywitch posted:

tell me more

Draga fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Aug 30, 2023

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
oh drat I guess I missed whatever event this was

hell yeah

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Somewhere Vira is scribbling down notes for Katalina

And here I thought the stuff Tikoh would be the best stuff from the event (It's still up there mind you)

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Draga posted:

Was not expecting an actual on screen lesbian kiss but hell yeah. Meg and Mari walked so that Cupitan and Trisette could fly

based cygames

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

kirbysuperstar posted:

oh drat I guess I missed whatever event this was

hell yeah

the event started today so you have a week to read through it
you missed last week's rerun of the previous astrology event though so you might miss some context

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the event started today so you have a week to read through it
you missed last week's rerun of the previous astrology event though so you might miss some context

oh maybe that's what I was thinking when I saw an event end yeah

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
speaking of granblue lesbians they just randomly released a "meg & mari" duo unit

peep the weapon name :eyepop:

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Aug 31, 2023

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Amazing unit to drop after event and they made it a normal SSR so we can suptix it

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mari barely in that uncap art

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

meg does all the fighting and mari just cheers her on so

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Could someone create a new invitation link to the Granblue discord? The invitation link earlier in the thread has expired. Thanks!

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
https://discord.gg/JWhmRjde

the discord being really active is why this thread is so quiet, so any lurkers feel free to hop in as well! we've got lots of people willing to answer questions and several crews that should have open spots also

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
lol

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
just watch it for a second
Possible to get another Discord invite? The last two links aren't working anymore.

Also wondering if joining Proto Bahamut at R50 is still even a thing now that Twitter links are dead? It doesn't look like I can filter for it in the in-game finder until R70 (55 now) and I was hoping to grind out some merits.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
There's no permanent invite but here's another temporary link: https://discord.gg/JuuRpGWa
should be good for 7 days.

And yeah one of the biggest downsides to the new ingame raid finder is that it no longer lets you search for raids unless you've already hosted them once yourself. It's especially annoying for raids like Belial that require beating a relatively difficulty solo quest to even unlock the option to host them.

You can technically still join if a buddy or guild mate sends you the invite code but no automatic searching. And most people aren't hosting it often outiside of zero-host-cost events because it's a pain to gather the required mats. Your easiest option is probably just to rank up more.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Can we get another link to the discord? I started playing again after uh.. many years, thanks to Relink and would like to join it.

Edit - it was 2019 that I stopped I think, after Viramate got permanently killed. I am incredibly lost in what I was doing and what I should do now in the game but I want to get back in.

Cirina fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Feb 14, 2024

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Wasn’t really that thrilled with 141-148 (entertainment zone) but I’m digging the justice zone.

Edit: WTF?

theblackw0lf fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 16, 2024

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

https://discord.gg/S7c2xxc7

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Still a relatively new player and just started working through all the side stories as of last week since I'm currently parked in Chapter 55 or so and wanted a change of pace. This game is pretty charming.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Hey there, started playing end of November 2023, always was interested in the game but FFRK was my primary gacha at the time...and then dissidia...well you know what happened to both :smith:

Managed to land good rolls and even get the classic Lich + Fediel combo, so I've been really engaged into the game.

I've been looking to get into a crew who would take in a newish player, I'd like to join the discord if possible.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
https://discord.gg/z2ewvhYB

the discord has multiple crews, one or another will hopefully have a spot

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
As a functionally new player despite the account being several years old there is so much to do just dropped in your face it's great. Just plugging away at story when I'm done with the various x times a day quests I can do and suddenly hours are gone. And I won't need to stop for who knows how long because story is free and I have 700 half elixirs and nothing to do with them yet. Nice for the filling the wait for dragon's dogma 2

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

the early story is really loving bad tho unfortunately (gameplay wise)

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Howdy, looking for another link, got some good pulls this anni and going to try to drag my rank 191 rear end to some relevance. Also looking for a crew for light GW. Thanks folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
https://discord.gg/dryHvz45