Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Remember when the Astros won the world series again? That ruled.

Go Astros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

Remember when the Astros won the world series again? That ruled.

Go Astros.

They'll win it again next year

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Win or lose the WS next year, the important thing is we'll have continued to shut out the Yankees every year.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I think I responded to a McMagic troll at some point this year by saying "I can't wait to see how the Astros eliminate the Yankees this year"

It was worth the wait and better than I could have ever imagined, a sweep with the home crowd booing their hometown hero who hit 62 home runs and the fans giving up to the point that there were like 20,000 Astros fans in the stands for Game 4 who bought their tickets for $20.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Sab0921 posted:

I think I responded to a McMagic troll at some point this year by saying "I can't wait to see how the Astros eliminate the Yankees this year"

It was worth the wait and better than I could have ever imagined, a sweep with the home crowd booing their hometown hero who hit 62 home runs and the fans giving up to the point that there were like 20,000 Astros fans in the stands for Game 4 who bought their tickets for $20.

God drat the Astros rule

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

God drat the Astros rule

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dameius posted:

Win or lose the WS next year, the important thing is we'll have continued to shut out the Yankees every year.

Agreed. Shutting out the Dodgers is good too.