Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Museums have all kinds of dinosaur bones but no dinosaur boners what's up with that :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Nooner posted:

Museums have all kinds of dinosaur bones but no dinosaur boners what's up with that :ninja:

Dinosaurs actually died due to an impotence epidemic. Fossils typically don't include soft tissue.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

jackassosaurus obviously

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

boners are made out of meat

meat rots

bones prevail

BONES WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
big ol dino tiddies

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Total Clam
As mentioned earlier, birds are dinosaurs, so Canada Geese win the prize. However, the first fact makes a trip to KFC much more interesting. KFD anyone?

And don't get me started on thanksgiving!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

As mentioned earlier, birds are dinosaurs, so Canada Geese win the prize. However, the first fact makes a trip to KFC much more interesting. KFD anyone?

And don't get me started on thanksgiving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Big birds crapping on everyone else, hands down.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

oviraptor eat the eggs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bula Vinaka posted:

T.rex had a huge nerve connecting to its nose, so it probably smelled dead things from far away, then took the kill away from whatever was eating it.

bap the poo poo out of its nose with a rolled up newspaper whats the big deal

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bula Vinaka posted:

T.rex had a huge nerve connecting to its nose, so it probably smelled dead things from far away

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Horrorosaurus posted:

Big birds crapping on everyone else, hands down.

You might be biased here

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Athanatos posted:

Longisquama

Look at that loving thing, he still is a jackass.

This picture suggests that a dinosaur suitable for storing hockey sticks in evolved millions of years before hockey was even invented. Seems doubtful. This is clearly proof of God’s plan (and that He likes hockey).

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Longisquama

Look at that loving thing, he still is a jackass.

those are stupid loving scales
you don't play hockey, you've never played hockey
lying little poo poo with your bullshit scales, gently caress you

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Probably was the Bonersaurus.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Im the dude barking like a chihuahua as I lose my mind to this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

big ol dino tiddies

Hell yeah, love em

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Robo Reagan posted:

bap the poo poo out of its nose with a rolled up newspaper whats the big deal

Vultures have a similar nerve (there is a groove for it in the skull), so T-rex was not only a scavenger, a mature adult T-rex would be big enough to scare away whatever was eating something and just take it for itself. It most likely scavenged and stole all its food. It was the biggest jackass.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

These guys would just be absolutely demolishing everyone and everything with headbutts all drat day

e: pachycephalosaurus you nimrods

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jillian poo poo posted:

AKA Equipment manager for the 32,000,000-32,000,001 BC season of the Gondwanaland Goons in the Jurassic Hockey League

You absolute buffoon, the non-avian dinosaurs had already gone extinct by then

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Smugworth posted:

These guys would just be absolutely demolishing everyone and everything with headbutts all drat day

This one. Not the Dino but the outline of a guy, just look at that loving jackass!!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm more shocked that ankylosauri were only the size of a cowboy

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Nov 5, 2022

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Brontosaurus, or "Fatty Fatty Boom Boom", as the other dinosaurs used to call them.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I asked my five year old "Which dinosaur was the naughtiest" and she said Ankylosaurus.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

TK8325 posted:

oviraptor eat the eggs
It didn't eat the eggs!! They were its own eggs! It's not going to eat the eggs! It's just a good mom/dad! Leave Oviraptor alone!

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005

Smugworth posted:

We need to only use niche sillouette humans at work for all size comparisons from now on.

This dinosaur was roughly 2.5 mid 30's jungle adventurers tall.

This skyscraper is as tall as 400 auto insurance adjusters stacked on top of one another.

If you printed out every erotic Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic it would streatch as far as 15 million neckbeards lined up head to foot

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think that silhouette might be paleontologist Robert Bakker

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I think that silhouette might be paleontologist Robert Bakker

IMO, you gotta respect a person who never gave up on his childhood dream of being a dinosaur cowboy.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bluemillion posted:

Dinosaurs actually died due to an impotence epidemic. Fossils typically don't include soft tissue.

No, that isn't why they died out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

It's this rear end in a top hat, OP