Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what did you have fo brakster?
i had the morning sandwich
two eggs over easy if you please
a rum jigger
four pieces of well done bacon
a glass of ice cold lemonade
roku
View Results

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
eating an egg/chorizo torta right now :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Coffee. Today its cold brew. 98% of my mornings I dont eat anything.

Breakfast for dinner at least once a week though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Leftover creole-spiced pasta from a couple days ago.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
for whatever reason I just love breakfast buffet scrambled eggs that basically have mashed potato-like consistency right out of the chafing dish

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
coffee and an everything bagel from Einstein bros with 4 weed gummies for dessert

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

precision posted:

coffee and an everything bagel from Einstein bros with 4 weed gummies for dessert

Tell me the name of the guard that’s slipping you gummies in the sanatarium.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
his name is Broham Idon'tgiveafucksky

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I think he's polish

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just had a pear, three eggs and two slices of light rye bread.
washed it all down with some coke zero.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
My sleep schedule is messed up. Just woke up.

Half a coffee and a butterscotch krimpit

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
My neighbor was amazing enough to give me a joint this morning, so that's breakfast sorted

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
bagel w/ cream cheese is the standard

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ultimate life hack. don
t fall for Big Oatmeal's poo poo. don't even buy flavored oatmeal. you're overpaying, son. just get plain oatmeal... and put flavored coffee creamer in it. that's right. ner thought about that, did you ? yeah. but it works. i'm telling you. just a little bit goesa long way. tastes way better, too. get some of that real cream hazelnut poo poo. yes bob. sir or ma'am. get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

precision posted:

ultimate life hack. don
t fall for Big Oatmeal's poo poo. don't even buy flavored oatmeal. you're overpaying, son. just get plain oatmeal... and put flavored coffee creamer in it. that's right. ner thought about that, did you ? yeah. but it works. i'm telling you. just a little bit goesa long way. tastes way better, too. get some of that real cream hazelnut poo poo. yes bob. sir or ma'am. get it

denny's last words on his deathbed to his son, dennis jr.