Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
I don't know, I'm freaking out and can barely think right now. I don't get why, she's strictly indoors but then she just bolted outside and it's dark as hell in loving Indiana and she's a black cat and I know there's things like coyotes and assholes out there and my stupid loving neighbor had to park their broken loving car in their loving backyard and my arms are too goddamn loving short to reach her and now I don't know where she even is and I'm just scared I'll never see her again. Or I'll see her again, but she'll be...

I'm not really asking for anything here just...well wishes/good vibes/whatever it is anyone believes in that she'll come home safe and sound because I really need to know it'll be okay.

Her name is Pixie and I just want her to come home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
Well, if anyone read this at all, I finally got my cat inside after 12 hours and loving snowfall. And some very kind neighbors helping flush her out of hiding. I haven't slept at all. And she's eating kibble and purring like nothing happened at all.

Little poo poo.

I'm glad she's home.