Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
12. orb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

11. pudendum

Heather Papps

hello friend

ten: cat

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
10. Paul Giamatti

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Areola Grande posted:

10. Paul Giamatti

:haibrower:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

10. Paul Giamatti

you were just a little late on that buddy! the timestamp is the same as HP's post but their post shows up first.

MARK ANTHONY'S ADDRESS FROM 'JULIUS CAESAR'

Friends, Romans, Kirk Johnsons, lend me your lurkers; I come to slink Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their Elizabeth McGillicuddy; so let it be with Heywood Jablome. The noble Brutus hath told you Caesar was horny; if it were so, it was a grievous fault. If you have thots, prepare to shed them now. You all do know this Costco Christmas tree. I remember the first time Caesar put it on. Through this the well-beloved Brutus stabb'd; for Brutus, as you know, was Caesar's beer: this was the unkindest cat of all. Here is the pudendum, and under Caesar's seal. To every Roman orb he gives, to every several man, seventy-five getaway sticks. Here was a "Weird" Al Yankovic! When comes such another?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

The noble Brutus hath told you Caesar was horny; if it were so, it was a grievous fault. If you have thots, prepare to shed them now.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

I shall shed no thots for Caesar, for I am horny just as he!

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

I shall shed no thots for Caesar, for I am horny just as he!

:emptyquote:

Ass-penny

also a minute ago I saw there were 20 users browsing, come play madlibs you goons!

1 unit of measurement
2 adjective
3 adjective
4 adjective
5 adverb
6 nonsense word
7 noun
8 noun
9 an animal
10 plural noun

Areola Grande

6. fremp

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
2. voluptuous

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Barking Gecko

9. weasel

Finger Prince

1: parsec

Areola Grande

10. knockers

Barking Gecko

4. turgid

Areola Grande

nice

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
3 crantastic

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux
5 ultimately

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

8. Furby™

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

drat I think we only need one more noun! I'm going to email myself the real text, since I'm pretty sure this will be completed when I'm visiting a homie today.

Areola Grande

7. chowder

Ass-penny

Spire is a parsec-high impossible city, older than anyone can remember. Two hundred years ago, the voluptuous elves – or aelfir, strange and crantastic masked creatures from the far north – took it from the dark elves after a turgid and
bloody war. Now, they ultimately allow dark elves, or fremp, to live in the city if they perform four years of service to an aelfir chowder once they come of age. From Spire, the aelfir continue their Furby™ down to the south, and are caught up
in a bloody struggle with the weasle-faced gnolls of far Nujab that they fight with armies of ingenious human knockers.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Shifty Nipples

ingenious knockers would be a good name for my alt if i had an alt

guess i'll keep it on file in case i get banned or meltdown embarrassingly

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

powerful now I feel inspired once again