Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I usually make my own but I learned the secrets from working in the salad bar

It mostly comes in 5 gallon tubs and portioned out

...might buy some macaroni salad today God I love that stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the ShopRite near me used to have awesome toasted ravioli which I've never seen even offered at another grocery store around here. stopped serving them during covid and they're never coming back. I miss them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the piggy wigglys around here make amazing krab cracker spread, love that poo poo

it's best on a buttery cracker like ritz

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Subway used to have an imitation crab sub, I could even get them in Chicago, but then I started to not see it outside of Maryland, and I haven't seen it at all in a few years. Like was said, no real relation to a real crab taste, but there was something about it that would draw me back every few months. And yes the deli crab salad with crackers is a good substitute.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
For some amazing bachelor chow, grab a pack of that imitation crab whatever, taco seasoning, toss in pan till hot and cover in sour cream. Sop it up with a pita

For content: Publix fried chicken and a Cuban sando is must-have whenever In the south

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

AvesPKS posted:

Subway used to have an imitation crab sub,

Wasn’t it called something horrifying like “Seafood Delight”.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ate an 8 piece dark meat bucket of 5 dollar fried chicken from safeway today.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Safeway used to have a really, really good sandwich bar like 15 years ago. I used to get the California Dreamin' which had spinach, roast turkey, bacon, guacamole, and I'd load up on the sub sauce and pepperoncinis. A great deal and a pound bargain vs. Subway, anyway.

----------------

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I used to get store rotisserie chickens but I think I have to try getting one from a local Amish in order for it not to taste like mud and poo poo

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Yeah I loved Safeway sandwiches once upon a time. They ultimately at my location were too understaffed to have someone even in that area most of the time so it became a huge inconvenience to whoever had to come from another part of the deli or just the back even and make the sandwich and of course the quality in general went down

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ate an 8 piece dark meat bucket of 5 dollar fried chicken from safeway today.

hell yeah playboy

----------------

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

today is cheep chicken monday at my local grocery store chain (jewel). $6 for 8 pieces of fried or grilled deli counter chicken. insane deal

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

today is cheep chicken monday at my local grocery store chain (jewel). $6 for 8 pieces of fried or grilled deli counter chicken. insane deal

I believe this is what the Marines are referring to when they say GET SOME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it's a regional name for fried potato wedges

i used to get these w/ my mom whenever we'd go grocery shopping and dip them in bbq sauce. poo poo was legit