Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Your Opinions on Spuds are a Piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i can eat a yukon gold baked naked. just a wonderful tater

dioxazine posted:

turkish potato salad is really quite tasty

i like german

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
the only baked tuber i wanna see is some vegetable stoned out of their gourd on youtube

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Caspar Milquetoast posted:

i can eat a yukon gold baked naked. just a wonderful tater

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
oh gently caress gourds are fruit. goddamnit

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i like baked potatoes but i am a weirdo who cannot eat (temperature) hot food, and baked potatoes take fuckin forever to cool down

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
real good snf game imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
should trim the beard before showering. look nice for thursday

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
drat, same. getting a little unkempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

friends, it is my sad duty to inform you that the weekend has drawn to a close.

This was a good one for me. Seeing my son apply to colleges was really something else. I remember when he was the size of a ham and now he's going to college.

I hope you had a good one. For us Americans the thanksgiving holiday is coming up which means a four day weekend coming up, so I'll be posting the next weekend thread on wednesday evening. For those who do not celebrate, just remember, the weekend is just five lousy days away. You can make it. You've made it all the other weeks, you can make it this time too.