Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
I was like hell yeah eczema cream! I need more because I have eczema and I could always use the cream. I walked over to it, not paying any attention to the circle of leaves around it. I picked up that 5 oz tube of cream, and (record scratch) gently caress! It's one of those traps where the rope gets all tight around your leg and hauls you up into a tree. I don't know what they're called. Google it! I don't get PAID to educate you IT'S NOT MY JOB.

Now I'm up in the tree, trapped by some freak who has a need for individuals such as my self who have exceptionally dry, irritated skin. Not sure what to do now, but log into the 'yob and post! suh dudes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

people with eczema are the most gullible shitters on earth (look it up)

xcheopis

Soapyshoes posted:

I was like hell yeah eczema cream! I need more because I have eczema and I could always use the cream. I walked over to it, not paying any attention to the circle of leaves around it. I picked up that 5 oz tube of cream, and (record scratch) gently caress! It's one of those traps where the rope gets all tight around your leg and hauls you up into a tree. I don't know what they're called. Google it! I don't get PAID to educate you IT'S NOT MY JOB.

Now I'm up in the tree, trapped by some freak who has a need for individuals such as my self who have exceptionally dry, irritated skin. Not sure what to do now, but log into the 'yob and post! suh dudes!

Having depleted the area of local wildlife, Mary Kay's product testing team gets creative

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Twenty Four

laying a trap out on the ground disguised as another type of trap to catch people who really like traps

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
that is exactly why i no longer introduce myself as "my name is [name] and i have moderate to severe plaque psoriasis"

Shifty Nipples

that's a snare op

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

xcheopis

Shifty Nipples posted:

that's a snare op

Trap sprung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

people with eczema are the most gullible shitters on earth (look it up)

(Columbo voice) Well- ahahaa, you got me there pal. You got me there... I guess you could say that "clears everything up", heh.

Just... one more thing...

You see uh, my wife has eczema, and no matter how hard I've tried — I even followed her around nose to heel for two whole days — I ain't never seen her poo poo... pal

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)