Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph posted:

tomorrow is still the weekend

ok so i just checked my calendar and i have to say this is misinformation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

ok so i just checked my calendar and i have to say this is misinformation

huh it says its a vac day for me. sorry for your lots

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph posted:

huh it says its a vac day for me. sorry for your lots

friends, it is my sad duty to inform everyone except graph that the weekend has drawn to a close.

A four day weekend doesnt come often and I really enjoyed this one. Got to spend a lot of time with my kids and a lot of time in the garage. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, but, well, it is what it is i guess, idk. Not much to say about that.

Hopefully it was good for you as well. The next one is just five days away - it seems like a long time now, but it'll pass quickly and we'll all be posting in the next weekend thread before you know it.