Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

The Butcher posted:

You are making The Buddha disappointed.

Like you are halfway there, but still halfway stuck.

I have no desire to please the Buddha, he can go gently caress himself for all I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

I first purchased Amazon Prime in 2005, and I'm still a subscriber, so I'm still in the prime years of my life for the time being, it's pretty good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Dudes rock

Blasting big ropes and calling the shots

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

endlessmonotony posted:

I have no desire to please the Buddha, he can go gently caress himself for all I care.

One time Buddha gave me a fried chicken wrap. He's a pretty chill dude.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

sigher posted:

I have a Tonal, so I'm getting a pretty hefty workout for the hour or so I put into it daily. I'm not a gym rat by any means and I've jumped into working out on a whim, so I'm pretty sure you're hitting the major issue I have: eating. I'm a narrow dude with a really small stomach and not much of an appetite a lot of the time, I can eat a single meal and call it a day. More than that I start feeling too full and gross and it stops being enjoyable. Which sucks because I'm trying to get in that protein intake to bulk up a bit. A friend of mine used to do Crossfit and was bulking up a shitload for a while but he said he was pounding chicken every drat day several times a day and that just seems like something I literally couldn't stomach. I'd be vomiting all over the place.

Sadly, I feel like if I don't improve the eating part I'm SOL and wasting time. I've seen a lot of growth recently but I'm slowly getting to the point where I'm hitting a plateau and wishing I could eat more.

my brother. your stomach grows, stretches, and increases capacity when you fill it and push it to expand.

Just eat more and your organism will adjust.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

teh prime time of your life is any time you spend living. appreciate it while it lasrts!

good health and god bless,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

One time Buddha gave me a fried chicken wrap. He's a pretty chill dude.

Yeah, I think he's too chill to be disappointed in me. I am what I do, and I exist as a part of the world. I ain't going to get any nicer without things getting nicer for me, and I've understood that I can hope for the world to stop being so painful, but all the hope is doing is keeping me chasing some reward that's not coming, waiting for inner peace through finally getting everything I want. Ain't happening.

He could blame me for losing hope, but I think he'd understand it's not going to change anything.