Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

when I was in college I was on a long car trip with this guy I barely knew and he was really boring me with his monologue so for some reason I told him that ever since I went vegan I only had to go to the bathroom once a month, just to change the subject, and he believed me, so for the rest of my time if I knew he was around I had to hold it in

now THAT is advanced :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

the werner von braun - you eat enough spicy food, beans, stool softeners and things that will give you the shits to provide the liquid propellant to achieve lift off. this technique has a dark history, having emerged from the reeking bowels of the nazi war machine after operation toilet paperclip retrieved scientists with access to this advanced research where it was further studied and perfected by NASSA

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i flush my poops down with a single blow from a pog slammer

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Ass-penny

How Wonderful! posted:

when I was in college I was on a long car trip with this guy I barely knew and he was really boring me with his monologue so for some reason I told him that ever since I went vegan I only had to go to the bathroom once a month, just to change the subject, and he believed me, so for the rest of my time if I knew he was around I had to hold it in

:eyepoop:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Cross your legs while sitting to make your butt numb. Feels like someone else is pooping out of your butt

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

the sprinkler method: spinning while making GBS threads. if you can get a 3 meter radius of poo poo, everyone gets to go home

This u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jXMeo4a4k

Escape From Noise

Excreting your waste through your pores.

Areola Grande

southpaw side saddle

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
gangnam style

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

covered and smothered :yum:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

covered and smothered :yum:

:metis:?

Areola Grande

oh yeah :hf:

Ass-penny

:popeye:

now there's a smiley I haven't seen before

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

:popeye:

now there's a smiley I haven't seen before

I was impressed when u did the poop eyes :eyepoop:

I recall it being v appropriate when u did it :hf:

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I was impressed when u did the poop eyes :eyepoop:

I recall it being v appropriate when u did it :hf:

lol that was on this page. it's the perfect response to HW's story honestly

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Twenty Four posted:

Expecting trip reports!

This was a very difficult task you have set me on, but it is finally done. Detaching toilet paper from the roll made me remember that rolls are wheels and wheels have a habit of rotating! It is impossible to stop a rotating wheel without an unoccupied hand. I ended up cheating and using my elbow. Overall unpleasant experience :(

Bodyholes

My proctologist told me to poop no more than 2 minutes a day total, for my health. So I am Sonic the Poo Hog now, gotto go fast.

That's my technique thanks for listening BYOB.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

:perfect:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
In today's fast-paced go, go, go world, who has time for pooping? Sitting on the toilet once or twice a day to poop? There has to be a better way!

Just hold it in for days or weeks, then let go all at once for a gigantic time-saving poop, and marvel at how much you've freed up your schedule. Problem solved!

Prof. Crocodile

none of that fancy pooping for me. just squat behind a hedge and wipe with leaves the way the lord intended. sometimes my coworkers at the garden supply store give me dirty looks, but i'm not there to make friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The rabbit. Eat a lot of grass until you fire highly compressed turds from your b hole

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig