Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
lornekates - baba booey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

insane anime posted:

-Smoodledorf reigned from '02 to '04. Flipped his poo poo when Bush got re-elected and started doming peeps with the Red Ham of Win anytime someone posted tunak tun tun because he thought it was racist. And he was right. Demodded by Sprechen Sie Dick! when Smoods mod challenge of licking peanut butter off of high voltage batteries nearly got swaim sent to the ER.

-stinky wizzleteats ... wanna say he was mod of the MMO stuff right when Guild Wars Nightfall got released. So between 2006 and so on. He was running the Goonior Clan (Goon Junior) which was a strictly under 18 guild. Appointed officers and stuff were all supposed to be kids with very minimum interaction with mainline goon guild for adults. S.W. kept poppin' into their ventrillo during their Guild Dance nights saying he was a chaperone. I think a kid who went by Nite_Bring3r..played a dervish..had a dad who had a poo poo load of Ecto in his bank, like a high rollin mofo and a post count to match..his dad was Dawn_Bringer and he caught on to S.W.'s shenanigans. Decided to use his son as a bait in a To Catch a Predator type scenario where he Fraps'd the call recording into Audacity and black mailed S.W. for all of his Black Dye. Then once he emptied his bank he forwarded the recording on to Neil Cicierega who made a sick rear end song about it w/ some funny as gently caress flash animations. Once the good ol boys of FYAD got ahold of it..well, it wasn't lonjg before he lost his Mawd Powhuz.

-Crumpet. Demodded for hot linking to ebaums world.

insane anime posted:

Paul Fetch - Would run Camwhore Stickam nights. Told everyone he had sexual relations with a girl Voldemort (if you know this websites history, you know who I'm talking about) was trying to hollar at during the next goon meet. Paul was problematic anyways because a bunch of goons were jealous of him due to being under 250 lbs and driving a car. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Got nuked from orbit at doubletime and probably went on to do something better with his life. Most of the Stickam mp4s are backed up on Shizzle's site if you know what directory's to look into. If Myspace Emo Girls are your thing and guys wearing Puka Shells..Hit me up.

nerdgaming - Demodded for running a cyber brothel on club penguin.

Scunt - Demodded for failing a mod challenge wherein he had to finish a 500 piece puzzle mailed to him by whoever got two page snipes in a row in the thread. He had one week to complete it without even know what the image was. I think he got the corners done and started working his way in before he realized it was a Doxxed picture of his own mom in a scantily clad photo from craigslist. Big fella had a panic attack and collapsed right there on his card table. Helldumped IRL. hosed up. Anyways they said he was faint of heart and in no physical condition to be moderating the forums.

-C:Briskett// - Started getting oddly obsessed with Nutella. Like schizo obsessed. If a post number ended in 37 (which is the amount of grams in a serving size of Nutella /aka 2 tbsp) he would quote it and say 'Nut nut in the butt.' But if it was any multiple of 37..like 148..222..and so on, he would Do "NUT SHOTZ" which meant he would take shots of Nutella in this winnie the pooh shot glass depending on which multiple of 37 it was or something. IE 74 was 2 shots. 111 was 3. He'd sometimes post videos of himself doing these shots shirtless, and for awhile it was kind of funny. Like watching an ant eater lick a log full of ants was this guy scrapping the Nutella out of his shot glass. Anyways, a guy named Trev started mocking him. He pretended to be obsessed with marshmallow fluff. He even like would film videos of himself shooting jars of nutella with a mossburg. Then a third guy started along trolling as a mother fugger pretending to be obsessed with Vegemite. They basically cyber bullied him off the loving website but not before melting down..His final post was himself in one of those jacuzzi tubs. Dimly lit bathroom..Candles and all. Sort of looking demonic. But the candles were empty jars of nutella holding wicks inside. And the tub was full of the sandwich spread. He was lowered in there like Jabba the Hut..and the caption on the photo said Aint Nutella When I'm Down For a Jack Move..

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

insane anime posted:

His final post was himself in one of those jacuzzi tubs. Dimly lit bathroom..Candles and all. Sort of looking demonic. But the candles were empty jars of nutella holding wicks inside. And the tub was full of the sandwich spread. He was lowered in there like Jabba the Hut..and the caption on the photo said Aint Nutella When I'm Down For a Jack Move..

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

insane anime posted:

-Smoodledorf reigned from '02 to '04. Flipped his poo poo when Bush got re-elected and started doming peeps with the Red Ham of Win anytime someone posted tunak tun tun because he thought it was racist. And he was right. Demodded by Sprechen Sie Dick! when Smoods mod challenge of licking peanut butter off of high voltage batteries nearly got swaim sent to the ER.

-stinky wizzleteats ... wanna say he was mod of the MMO stuff right when Guild Wars Nightfall got released. So between 2006 and so on. He was running the Goonior Clan (Goon Junior) which was a strictly under 18 guild. Appointed officers and stuff were all supposed to be kids with very minimum interaction with mainline goon guild for adults. S.W. kept poppin' into their ventrillo during their Guild Dance nights saying he was a chaperone. I think a kid who went by Nite_Bring3r..played a dervish..had a dad who had a poo poo load of Ecto in his bank, like a high rollin mofo and a post count to match..his dad was Dawn_Bringer and he caught on to S.W.'s shenanigans. Decided to use his son as a bait in a To Catch a Predator type scenario where he Fraps'd the call recording into Audacity and black mailed S.W. for all of his Black Dye. Then once he emptied his bank he forwarded the recording on to Neil Cicierega who made a sick rear end song about it w/ some funny as gently caress flash animations. Once the good ol boys of FYAD got ahold of it..well, it wasn't lonjg before he lost his Mawd Powhuz.

insane anime posted:

Paul Fetch - Would run Camwhore Stickam nights. Told everyone he had sexual relations with a girl Voldemort (if you know this websites history, you know who I'm talking about) was trying to hollar at during the next goon meet. Paul was problematic anyways because a bunch of goons were jealous of him due to being under 250 lbs and driving a car. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Got nuked from orbit at doubletime and probably went on to do something better with his life. Most of the Stickam mp4s are backed up on Shizzle's site if you know what directory's to look into. If Myspace Emo Girls are your thing and guys wearing Puka Shells..Hit me up.

Scunt - Demodded for failing a mod challenge wherein he had to finish a 500 piece puzzle mailed to him by whoever got two page snipes in a row in the thread. He had one week to complete it without even know what the image was. I think he got the corners done and started working his way in before he realized it was a Doxxed picture of his own mom in a scantily clad photo from craigslist. Big fella had a panic attack and collapsed right there on his card table. Helldumped IRL. hosed up. Anyways they said he was faint of heart and in no physical condition to be moderating the forums.

-C:Briskett// - Started getting oddly obsessed with Nutella. Like schizo obsessed. If a post number ended in 37 (which is the amount of grams in a serving size of Nutella /aka 2 tbsp) he would quote it and say 'Nut nut in the butt.' But if it was any multiple of 37..like 148..222..and so on, he would Do "NUT SHOTZ" which meant he would take shots of Nutella in this winnie the pooh shot glass depending on which multiple of 37 it was or something. IE 74 was 2 shots. 111 was 3. He'd sometimes post videos of himself doing these shots shirtless, and for awhile it was kind of funny. Like watching an ant eater lick a log full of ants was this guy scrapping the Nutella out of his shot glass. Anyways, a guy named Trev started mocking him. He pretended to be obsessed with marshmallow fluff. He even like would film videos of himself shooting jars of nutella with a mossburg. Then a third guy started along trolling as a mother fugger pretending to be obsessed with Vegemite. They basically cyber bullied him off the loving website but not before melting down..His final post was himself in one of those jacuzzi tubs. Dimly lit bathroom..Candles and all. Sort of looking demonic. But the candles were empty jars of nutella holding wicks inside. And the tub was full of the sandwich spread. He was lowered in there like Jabba the Hut..and the caption on the photo said Aint Nutella When I'm Down For a Jack Move..

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ol yeller posted:

I think it would be an interesting document and I would like to read about how they were demodded and why.

they were/are all pedophiles. and thats the way us, the wholesome 100 communist 100 gamer 100 genius's's at something awful dot com like it. topic locked.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Scunt

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

they were/are all pedophiles. and thats the way us, the wholesome 100 communist 100 gamer 100 genius's's at something awful dot com like it. topic locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

please don't ban lyle for this as he is much too old and arthritis ridden to keep up with the laws of the forum

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Whatchu call me?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

barnold posted:

lornekates - baba booey

FAU: Who should mod RGD? Crow, you pick someone for me.

Me: I dunno, uh, lorne seems like he's a decent guy and won't go insane or anything.

Lorne: I WILL loving END THE NEXT MOTHERFUCKER WHO SAYS BABA BOOEY UUUUUUEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! :byodood:

Me: ...Alright, I'mma go on vacation or something. Bye.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

insane anime posted:

lmao, please make this the first paid content of the new front page.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

qcs ftw

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Larry Parrish posted:

the hosed up part is these guys are actually cooler than any real GBS mod

Yeah, I'd hang out with C:Brisk there, dude sounds fun

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

more plz

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
the attention to detail in that Guild Wars anecdote is stunning. a true gamer

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

All of these were great but specifically the idea of a guy getting halfway done putting a jigsaw puzzle together before realizing it was a lewd picture of his mom is just so drat funny to me.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

WarpDogs posted:

the attention to detail in that Guild Wars anecdote is stunning. a true gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I got through way too many of those before realizing that they weren't real goons. Well done.