Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
'tis the season for merrymaking and jolly!

what plans does everyone have this holiday season? will you be spending your time basking in the glow of your loved ones? having a seasonally appropriate drink with friends? traveling far afield to smile at faces you haven't seen in ages? if there's one thing certain about these holidays, it's that things do get busy, but it's important to keep our heads above water and enjoy ourselves and our communities no matter how hectic it all feels!

it looks like we'll be spending Christmas Eve with my folks, as they live more locally than my spouse's family. i'd like to fit my brother's party into the night, especially since he and his wife had to cancel their Thanksgiving due to catching their first case of COVID (they're fine now, thanks to the miracle of modern medicine!), but we'll see how that goes. Christmas day is going to be focused on us and the baby and the dog, and then after that we'll be heading down to see the in-laws into the start of the new year; it's exciting because my spouse's brother and his wife are flying down, so they'll get to meet our kid for the first time--a true holiday miracle! one thing's for certain: gosh only knows if we'll have time to take the tree down before work starts back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gonna sit perfectly still for 8-10 hours and scratch the dog at the in-laws

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm doing home brew ginger beer
Playing a bunch of old PS2 games
Getting high and watching old movies
Playing with my old dog
I have a big blackboard in my complex I have rigged up for perspective drawing
Preparing for Uni next year

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Christmas 2020 was really perfect for me. I got to stay in, I didn't have to go anywhere. I just got to hang out with my girlfriend, watch movies, and cook for us. It was delightful.

This year I gotta go to my parents, then the next say drive 4 hours to my in laws.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that. All kinds of different things

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I got jury service, so I’m at the whims of HMG for the next two weeks.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My last day of work is this Friday then I'm off until the new year. I don't intend to do much of anything during this period.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the families aren't traveling this year, so probably just friendsmas stuff. catching up on cpe at work while everyone else is off. maybe mix some hot cocoa powder in with my dmt so i can meet santa in hyperspace.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Watch Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas alone and do absolutely nothing. It’s gonna be great :)

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Doing a bank heist, between masking and santa suits we're going to be really tough to identify.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My parents moved a 5-6 hour drive away. Up in the Ottawa area. Gonna go up there with my nephew and see them for 5 days. Should be good, I miss not being able to just go over and see the dogs whenever.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm traveling 2000 miles to see my family. Super excited to see my 2 year old neice experiencing Christmas. Also the rest of my family but mostly my neice because she is awesome

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
my in-laws used to live, or at least have a house, very close by, but they just sold it so we get the thrill of a four hour drive with a dog and an eleven-month-old. last year everyone just came to us. it was very nice.

we also got our tree up last night!--or my spouse did while i corraled the baby as he tried to eat a bootleg Snoopy ornament my mother had as a kid. it's a goos ornament.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

going up to my aunts house its gonna be a zoo

5 couples, 2 babies, 2 dogs, 1 aunt to rule them all

should be fun though and im OFF THE WAGON on the 22ND so im gonna get BLITZED on NOG :2bong:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm going to buy some gifts for my wife and daydream about being rich enough to rent a Swiss chalet for Christmas like the video for Last Christmas

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

we are going to whitianga for a week then i have 3 weeks off work and am going ride my bike every day

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

From December 16 to January 2nd I will be somewhat inebriated while wearing my super chill Christmas pajama pants and never be more than 10 feet from a good dog that deserves many pats. My house is a certified Chill Zone.

I'm gonna come up with fun combinations of booze, cooking, dogs, videogames, dank rear end weed, clearing snow, movies, and being a refuge for my friends that need a place to escape their in-laws/family/children/ghosts in these trying times.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Icochet posted:

Gonna sit perfectly still for 8-10 hours and scratch the dog at the in-laws

Did that for thanksgiving
, good time

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I have a bunch of kittens and it's their first Christmas, so we're all enjoying kitten holiday shenanigans.

Currently snoozing in/under the tree, but haven't knocked it over yet.

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021
Going to watch all the matrix movies with my girlfriend

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Orc Priest posted:

I assume you're doing this to coerce her into severing, for the sake of a painless breakup. Well played.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I predict I will poop. Hopefully on a toilet.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Drive to mountains.

Cut wood with axe

Smoke weed

Eat food.

Drink whiskey while complaining about how cold it is in 20 degree weather.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Orc Priest posted:

Hell yeah, did this last year with my wife and it ruled

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I gonna afuck the Christmas ham

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I managed to get reservations at Yosemite, so me and the dog are going to go freeze our asses off in the great outdoors!

Nooner posted:

Maybe that too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Hell yeah, glaze that ham nooner

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hell yeah, glaze that ham nooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm driving 14 hours to see my in-laws and make the :sickos: face as my father-in-law says another stupid thing that results in my wife telling him he's an rear end in a top hat