Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I'm living in the past

(HNY!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Fireworks usually don't bother me but last night I couldn't tell if it was fireworks or gunfire.....

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Yeah had to play the fireworks or gunfire game a LOT at my last apt in the Dallas area - I had a 50% chance of being right. Thankfully here it's always fireworks.

2024 is off to a good start. Slid on gravel and banged up my knee a little trying to go to the grocery store (linked in case blood bothers anyone), and my smoke detectors have chosen today to go nuts at random. I was rather attached to that layer of skin. And those jeans. :argh:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

New year, new thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4050867