Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

littleorv posted:

That's a lot of seasonal anime bro

It's also a lot of dislike for so many series yet never dropping them it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Xelkelvos posted:

It's ok. You're allowed to do that

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Agronox posted:

It's ok. You're allowed to do that

Can confirm. You're also allowed to post a retrospective on the shows you watched, and people don't even need to agree with it!

Wild, isn't it?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

presumably there were series they did drop since thats only the shows they finished. when the lowest show on their list was 'i would have liked this a lot if it was half as long and not as episodic' that doesnt read as especially harsh to me, especially when discussing a show thats 70 episodes long. 'i would have happily watched 35 episodes of this' does not read as especially harsh.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I've finished quite a few shows that end up being bad if there isn't lots to watch while grinding mobile games. Sometimes you just also want to finish a show too (unless it's something I dislike for personal reasons)

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I drop shows I like because I'm not in the mood to watch it one week and then catching up seems like a pain.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Clarste posted:

I drop shows I like because I'm not in the mood to watch it one week and then catching up seems like a pain.

Me with Call of the Night (I'll finish it soon I promise)

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Heck I do that with shows I like all the time

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Xelkelvos posted:

I watched everything on that list except High Card with friends, so there's more merit in riffing off things going downhill. Considering I only gave five of them a 5/10 or below, I would call this season more successful than average!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
As someone who was not part of Ghost Game watch, it was really funny to see you guys dread Ghost Game each week.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Bofuri remains chill and good, just waiting for the final episode now.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i loved the first season of bofuri but thought this one was severely diminishing returns, big disappointment. the first season was pretty tightly structured around the comedic escalation of maple's powers and notoriety, whereas this time there's no real structure or arc to replace that and every episode is just 'cycle through the existing cast each doing their own mini quest / boss fight' ad infinitum. it felt like a whole season of OVA bonus episodes

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Allarion posted:

As someone who was not part of Ghost Game watch, it was really funny to see you guys dread Ghost Game each week.

What?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Half the shows that Squark listed were group streams I was in. Digimon ghost game was not one of the streams I was in but got to hear comments on the side about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Allarion posted:

Half the shows that Squark listed were group streams I was in. Digimon ghost game was not one of the streams I was in but got to hear comments on the side about.

Ah. Their loss I guess.