Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
What thoughts do you have that get constantly stuck in your head. What's kicking around that reoccurs in your mind at seemingly random times. What extremely stupid poo poo haunts you for inexplicable reasons. Let's talk about em!

A couple of weeks ago I remembered that Pat Boone did a covers album called No More Mr Nice Guy that had like, Metallica and such and ever since when I'm zoning out or trying to concentrate on something my brain keeps going "pat boone circle pit"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qj0KlHqo58

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drat that's punishing

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

some plague rats posted:

drat that's punishing

Whenever someone starts listing things I always hear that guy sighing and saying "onions".

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Whenever someone starts listing things I always hear that guy sighing and saying "onions".

Posting in PYF must be an absolute nightmare then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I would post mine but they frequently involve no-no words op