Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Ok I can understand that there's a lot of people out there into weird poo poo especially after growing up on the internet. What I have trouble understanding is how so many of these weirdoes have the disposable income to throw around obscene amounts of money for furry commissions or asian women eating breakfast with their feet or whatever. Ive always had a gut feeling that theres a large cross-section between them and early crypto adopters, but thats just one theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kinda want to see the Bigdong art

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

Back in high school I would write essays for kids for 20-50 bucks depending on the length and complexity. I even wrote one kid's final paper for his English class and ensured he didn't have to go to summer school. None of us were ever caught and I think I wrote at least 100 papers over the course of 4 years; I just asked them for a few other pieces of homework they'd done so I could mimic their style.

Just go hang around a high school for a bit, asking if the kids need any help. This'll solve your problems.

sounds like you were a nerd rear end bitch

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A nerd rear end bitch making bank

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
real estate

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Freelance auctioneer (unlicensed)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poop rear end technologies.make 30 dollars an hour on the side. You can't beat it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Not that I would at work, but why not?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lt. Cock posted:

If you go to a big box store where they have a huge parking lot and those carts that require a quarter to unlock, in the middle of the night you can usually push all the stray carts together for a couples bucks in change. I used to do that when I was up waiting to start my night shift job.

That's theft. These coins did not belong to you and you are a criminal. By your logic you could also walk around the parking lot and take any parked car there because it has been "abandoned" by its owner

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Open up a hot dog restaraunt and chase clout on the SA forums

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

dsf posted:

Ok I can understand that there's a lot of people out there into weird poo poo especially after growing up on the internet. What I have trouble understanding is how so many of these weirdoes have the disposable income to throw around obscene amounts of money for furry commissions or asian women eating breakfast with their feet or whatever. Ive always had a gut feeling that theres a large cross-section between them and early crypto adopters, but thats just one theory

The IT guy at your work is certifiably into some weird poo poo. If he looks normal, or you're the it guy, you're probably the weirdo.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Fancy Hat posted:

Back in high school I would write essays for kids for 20-50 bucks depending on the length and complexity. I even wrote one kid's final paper for his English class and ensured he didn't have to go to summer school. None of us were ever caught and I think I wrote at least 100 papers over the course of 4 years; I just asked them for a few other pieces of homework they'd done so I could mimic their style.

Just go hang around a high school for a bit, asking if the kids need any help. This'll solve your problems.

I took two hundred dollars once to do all of a two person communication project in college and I got us a D and the kid was upset but we passed so whatever.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Performing sweet BMX tricks for the blind

Just throw a bike around a bunch, they can't tell

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
Rob drug dealers, op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

Rob drug dealers, op

:hmmyes:what are they gonna do, call the cops?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sell cutco knives and keep one for yourself to cut your giant fat poops

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Divest yourself of material desires and live an ascetic, holy lifestyle.

Or rob people on the street. Make sure to space it out so you don't go above a 1-star wanted level.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mary Kay.

Organo Gold

Tupperware

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
When I’m not grinding exp, I like to farm Orc Centurions. Good money and faction.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Have you tried being kind to people, op? Good karma might pay off

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I think a sidequest thread just opened

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Anyone ITT that suggested sell your car gets a slice of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
spay cats