Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

I like watching the second hand and worrying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

people told me that watches in catalogs always show 10:10 because it looks like a smile but it’s become pretty obvious to me that the arrangement of the hands creates a sort of frozen in time bucket that’s collecting the ever falling essence that no one else can seem to see the watches are full of them you can’t even really see the face they are ready to level up once their user is discovered

nut

I’ve never once seen Mickey Mouse do that with his arms irl someone is lying

nut

sometimes I use my watch to time myself when I run the 100m. I like to do the math to figure out how many of me you’d have to put in these legs to be the fastest

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

I like watching the second hand and worrying

don't worry - one hand watches the other :dadjoke:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

nut posted:

sometimes I use my watch to time myself when I run the 100m. I like to do the math to figure out how many of me you’d have to put in these legs to be the fastest

if i ran the 100m i would need a watch that said "TIME... TO DIE!"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Khanstant

nut posted:

people told me that watches in catalogs always show 10:10 because it looks like a smile but it’s become pretty obvious to me that the arrangement of the hands creates a sort of frozen in time bucket that’s collecting the ever falling essence that no one else can seem to see the watches are full of them you can’t even really see the face they are ready to level up once their user is discovered

if your watch is smilin, its broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

some guy: hey what time is it

me *opens diary* dear diary today someone asked me a question that was already answered by my watch

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)