Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Operation Mercury: The Invasion of Crete Narrative LP. Do you like hex and counter war games? I sure do.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

WitchSpring R is a genuinely heart-warming 2023 JRPG/crafter featuring an endearing protagonist, an adorable art style, and a warm sense of humor. The game is about the perils of fascism, child abandonment, and a nearly successful genocide. Join me on this journey full of laughter, pies, and explorations of how a fascist society works in practice.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

It's a 2D Metroidvania - but wait! It's also got an amazing art style and beautifully disturbing imagery! And great combat! And writing!

CONTENT WARNING FOR ALL OF THE THINGS - seriously this game is messed up, man

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://i.imgur.com/UWnihri.mp4

We couldn't decide on which game to play next so we said "yes"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Roll for initiative.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

One year after release, the dark horse pick for 2023's Game of the Year is getting an LP. Behold, the Devil's Two-Thirds, it's Wanted: Dead.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

I got the will to drive myself sleepless

I could use a bit of a cleanser after the gritty and oppressive Fear & Hunger but I still feel the need to play a game that's heavily based around psychosis. It's Psychonauts time y'all!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

He is a robot, he is a cop, he is a RoboCop (ROBOCOP: ROGUE CITY)

Join me and ChaosArgate as we make our way through the undisputed* Game of the Year 2023!

goty status very much disputed but the game is still a lot of fun

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Lets's shoot some mechs in Mechwarrior 2
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4054878

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
A new little video-project of mine.

What if Jem and the Holograms, but Dominions?

Click below to find out. We're playing a game of Dominons 6, The Glamour-way.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

It's been almost three months since I completed The Walking Dead: Michonne but it was a much-needed break from the series. I have now returned to the series with The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, otherwise known as the third season.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Strike - Counter Strike: A GTS Narrative LP. Even more hex and counters! Now with tanks!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

GEE, this is actually kinda GOOD. - Let's Play the Zelda CD-i PC Remasters

They're two of the most infamously bad and ridiculous games out there. They're cornerstones of shitposting and YouTube Poop-ing.
Only a YouTube Pooper could see the good in these games and decide to bring that out.
Then one did.

Join me as I lead JigglyJacob and MugiStraw through the PC fan-remasters of Link: Faces of Evil and Zelda: Wand of Gamelon to discover that, shockingly, there might have been some good buried in these games this whole time.

TomatoPawah
Sep 22, 2023

Hyahahaha! Failure as a human! Failure as a human!

I forgot to post about my Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers LP here. :doh:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

For those who use bookmarks only, I am playing and ranking all 4105 known PSX Games here:

Playing and Ranking Every PSX Game

This is a huge project, I'm taking suggestions in the thread of what to play since there is no specific order. I also am planning on playing fan games as well that can actually run on the PSX

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Forgot to post this here the other day but here we go.

Gonna get lost in the desert as a bug man with a dog. Kenshi has an amazing world and we'll try to explore as much as we can.

Let's play Kenshi

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Having crash landed on an alien world, can my survivors..... survive, thrive and escape?

Let's find out!

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Lord help me, it's time to get back to the old me.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Casual thread for now because that's what it is.

[

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

What do you do when an MMORPG Expansion is so beloved that people that talk about it cut off the first three letters and tell anyone who will listen that it's the best Role-Playing Game they've ever played? Well, if you're an idiot like me, you rip it open and see how it ticks, hopefully to the amusement of others. Let's Play Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

Starting up a mildly CYOA Shadows of Forbidden Gods LP.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

I got the will to drive myself sleepless

Next LP on the docket is LIVE A LIVE! I think this one is something really special, even if it isn't the most engaging RPG in terms of battle mechanics. I'll be covering most of the worthwhile content in the game, and periodically showing off differences between the HD and original Super Famicom versions of the game.

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!

The Things We Carry - Let's Play Crusader King 3

A CK3 LP where we plays as vikings who invade and settle down in Sardinia.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Vitamin Me fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 7, 2024

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Game's good

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Not the really good game from Inkle that was released in 2014. This is the 3D adventure game from Frogwares that was released in 2005. You know an adventure game is going to be fun when there's a time limit, a stamina bar and stealth sections. There's also the fact that this is the only Frogwares game that has been permanently removed from sale with only a vague reason for doing so.

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Forces of Heaven vs. Forces of Hell, done as an isometric SRPG in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics and it's all set in world which is a literal "mirror universe", plus it's accompanied by an eclecting soundtrack which includes music genres such as trip-hop! If that sounds like your cup of team, then come and check out the thread!

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
A new Skyrim LP appears!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Tekken's Nina Williams in: Death by Degrees

Tekken's Nina Williams in: Death by Degrees is the first, and currently only, non-fighting game spin-off in the storied Tekken franchise, starting perennial fan-favorite character Tekken's Nina Williams. As the world's greatest free-management assassin, Nina is called in for a joint sting operation between the CIA and MI6 to crack the case behind some mysterious phenomena on the high seas, following the operations of a secret terrorist organization. So join us as we stealth-action our way through a strange hybrid of fighting game technical play and action-adventure exploration, and marvel in the greatest hits of Tekken story lore!

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Want to see Vanillaware does Fire Emblem? Or at least a different SRPG with a large anime cast? Then come check out the thread for Unicorn Overlord!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
The Worst Let's Player is the Self

Join myself and SPEEDBALL on this trip through this PS1 Classic Action RPG!

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Geop, Vicas and I are playing this little known game we have no experience with

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We're yelling at animals again

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

One Armored Core VI LP will be a lovingly crafted piece dedicated to the incredible world and lore of this game.

This Armored Core VI LP will be about one guy and his best friend trying to cut giant robots in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

So 100 detectives and 100 criminals walk into a mystery competition...