Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankie satire
Jan 22, 2023
Are my posts any good? I wanna make a living off this and I used to get a lot of views, but now I think I’m getting shadowbanned bc my views are way down and I’m not getting any new views. I think my posts are funny, but I feel like maybe I’m just not hip enough for the new gens…

My family tells me my posts are funny, and I do have a small loyal following but I’m not making ends meet with TikTok alone and I’ve been trying to find a way to get more traffic on my account. Should I change the type of content on my posts or am I just not funny enough?

I’m starting to think you Gen-Z kids just don’t get good old-fashioned ha-has like we had back in the 80s.

Roast me or tell me what I can do better I don’t care to be honest.

I just want to be famous on TikTok and make some good money and provide for my family, any advice?

[video type="tiktok"]/@frankiesatire?_t=8ZMIop5nhVK&_r=1[/video]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Frankie satire posted:

My family tells me my posts are funny, and I do have a small loyal following but I’m not making ends meet with TikTok alone and I’ve been trying to find a way to get more traffic on my account. Should I change the type of content on my posts or am I just not funny enough?

i would start with some a/b testing. try doing the exact same bit that you do except irish instead of italian, then compare results

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lol

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

Looking forward to an "egghead" reply post from Douglas Legs on this thread!

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Try to avoid using a Chinese weapon if at all possible,.