Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's my meal going to be?
Toast and butter
Eggs and something else
Leftovers (noodles in redsauce with chicken and veggies)
cat food (not this one)
View Results

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

not enough calories if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Weka posted:

Can we get an update on this please?

I did take a big whiff of cat food to see if I'd like it and determined it wasn't very good. instead, I took the advice of certain posters and used my microwave to reheat the pies. i also ate the noodles and red sauce, but did not make eggies(common term to describe eggs).

i appreciate everyone's help and input except for the people who were mean about my dinner. any questions?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

not enough calories if you ask me

i haven't had time to eat recently for life reasons so i've just been drinking a lot of milk and sometimes adding protein powder

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I did take a big whiff of cat food to see if I'd like it and determined it wasn't very good. instead, I took the advice of certain posters and used my microwave to reheat the pies. i also ate the noodles and red sauce, but did not make eggies(common term to describe eggs).

i appreciate everyone's help and input except for the people who were mean about my dinner. any questions?

You need to cook the cat food first, put some seasonings with it. You will love it, trust me. What flavour is it? Perhaps we can offer you some cooking tips.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i haven't had time to eat recently for life reasons so i've just been drinking a lot of milk and sometimes adding protein powder

Oh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i've just been drinking a lot of milk

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

op is a baby confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

u gotta take care of yourself nhd! trust me..... these forums need you!