Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I noticed that the King had a strange, meloncoly look on his face as he gave me my assignment. "Must be my imagination, though." I thought to myself. Boy, do I wish I was right.

As soon as the level loaded I new something was wrong. I rolled and rolled, but nothing would stick to my katamari. I kept rolling, praying quietly "god don't let the katamaris have stopped working. please, please." God was not listening, and when time ran out and my katamari could never become a star, I know that he is not real

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
March 22, 1999

Today is my birthday party. Not sure what is going to happen. Something bad always happens to me on that horrible day.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I noticed that the King had a strange, meloncoly look on his face as he gave me my assignment. "Must be my imagination, though." I thought to myself. Boy, do I wish I was right.

As soon as the level loaded I new something was wrong. I rolled and rolled, but nothing would stick to my katamari. I kept rolling, praying quietly "god don't let the katamaris have stopped working. please, please." God was not listening, and when time ran out and my katamari could never become a star, I know that he is not real

Cubone posted:

March 22, 1999

Today is my birthday party. Not sure what is going to happen. Something bad always happens to me on that horrible day.

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cubone posted:

March 22, 1999

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cubone posted:

March 22, 1999

cannot stop laughing at this lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

March 22, 1999

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

March 22, 1999

Mirror universe Gamemaster Anthony

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Now, I know that my friend wasn't playing it in his browser either, but I thought I could find a browser version (at the time, I was playing on my mum's PC). I downloaded an installer for the flash remake and went through the install wizard (I made sure to put it in a hidden folder on my mum's second hard disk). An icon appeared on the desktop: Super Cuckio.exe.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
November 9, 2066: The war ends. Communist states are dissolved, China and Russia (and all of Asia) are now under the jurisdiction of the NATO.

December 25, 2072: The now divided regions that were once Japan begin to open up to the outside world. Mostly through scientific trade-off.

February 1, 2081: Japanese scientists sneak into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be one of the first infected. Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution, and to find one of the originals would better help their understanding. There are many tried and failed cloning attempts, before a final experiment is successful. The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced energy-matter transference, is responsible for the death of dozens before escaping.

May 22, 2081: Ash Ketchum turns ten years old, and sets out on a quest to capture some of the strongest mutant animals known to man.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

February 1, 2081: Japanese scientists sneak into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be one of the first infected. Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution, and to find one of the originals would better help their understanding. There are many tried and failed cloning attempts, before a final experiment is successful. The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced energy-matter transference, is responsible for the death of dozens before escaping.

Plutwo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!