Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

an actual frog posted:

sustainable and mindful 😤

LOL that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

lmao didnt expect this

now this is more like it

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Feb 25, 2023

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

presenting the "bigger-than-ur-house" windchimes

some "COSMETIC DEFECTS" like where the previous owner's neighbor attacked it with a baseball bat cuz it shook the whole ground every time it bonged

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 25, 2023

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
Just a £300 skipping rope, totally normal price for rope and handles
https://www.crossrope.com/products/get-fit-jump-rope-bundle-2023/

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Doc Fission posted:

Here are the most expensive salt and pepper mills on the Williams Sonoma website.

I'm not that mad about this. This shape is a great way to get to know your body iykwim.

I have both of these.

I don't use the salt grinder all that much. The pepper grinder is good but very slow on the finest setting, which is the only one I use because I like my pepper ground ultra fuckin fine (i.e. fine enough that my teeth can't noticeably "crunch" into a big piece of it when I'm eating) and Peugeot Paris grinders are the only ones I've ever found that grind it that small. I don't know if that's a fixable problem though since a grinder can only grind pepper that small so fast. Also the hopper isn't very big and sometimes the peppercorns don't fall into the grinding mechanism on their own, so you have to shake it a bit to get them in there. Overall I like it but I think Peugeot has room to make it better.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I. M. Gei posted:

I have both of these.

pervert

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ngl I have described their appearance as "sexy" multiple times on these very forums, but only because they do look really REALLY nice. I bought mine in the "natural" and "chocolate" finishes for salt and pepper, respectively, and they are both beautiful.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

From Chewy.com's horse section:

Save 200 bucks by having this automatically shipped to you every few weeks!

Also there goddamned better be free shipping if I'm paying almost four grand for a 30-pound bag.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

I. M. Gei posted:

presenting the "bigger-than-ur-house" windchimes

some "COSMETIC DEFECTS" like where the previous owner's neighbor attacked it with a baseball bat cuz it shook the whole ground every time it bonged
Strapping stilts to my hands so I can crawl around like I'm in a tool video while my chimes bong.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The next most expensive figure is much cheaper, but way more hosed up.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mozi posted:

not a bad deal tbh

My clam has won and you can too when you buy our toys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jabberlock posted:

When your friend makes you play on the Mad Catz mouse

Mice only victims of child trafficking billionaire cabals used.