Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah i saw someone playing the demo, looks cool. antonball looks good, anyone play that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It stinks. These guys are probably jumping off a skyscraper because of how good Pizza Tower was.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

obviously it won't live up to pizza tower but it looks fun in a different way. lots of exploding stuff.

more importantly though check out this music reaction dude. he's real as gently caress, someone set up the songs for him in a sensible order, and he even has some interesting thoughts – i may venture to call it outsider wisdom – on the subject of retro games, at the start of the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge3WlukTqWA

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLthPC29Z3gnqCl1rbMLryuYSM77sk9YAh

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah im not excited for it like i was pizza tower but antonblast looks cool and im looking forward to playing it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

Shouts out to oddium for buying me a copy of this for my birthday. My birthday was 10 months ago tho. game looks epic

that was an accident and also happy birthday. i hope you enjoy it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

b_d posted:

obviously it won't live up to pizza tower but it looks fun in a different way. lots of exploding stuff.

more importantly though check out this music reaction dude. he's real as gently caress, someone set up the songs for him in a sensible order, and he even has some interesting thoughts – i may venture to call it outsider wisdom – on the subject of retro games, at the start of the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge3WlukTqWA

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLthPC29Z3gnqCl1rbMLryuYSM77sk9YAh

I would even say the intro has some good tips for folks struggling with early Pizza Tower ranks.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

OOOOH!!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao. i've moved on to other music reactors. i'm scheming to find an easy way to make someone else listen to pizza tower

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

there's a new update they describe as a small update but it's got a new level and a whole bunch of input and timer changes that the speedrun nerds have been talking about. i havent tried it yet. i just hope it's allowed to put superjump and ground slam on the same button now.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

just got done playing thru all the new stuff its really good (shocker) the halloween level's cool and there's a second new one that shuffles all the secrets from the normal levels which is way tougher than it sounds on paper lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

most of the secrets are pretty tough if you're not ready for them so that makes sense. it sounds like they also made that one room in gnome forest less strict for keeping a combo.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
This game actually any good or is ir sum fapfuck poo poo

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it sucks. stay away. and there are pretty much no tits if any size at all.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

big deal posted:

it sucks. stay away. and there are pretty much no tits if any size at all.

i figured. i watched the trailer and just figured the freaks in this thread just jacked their wieners to the wee wah weh beat

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

This game actually any good or is ir sum fapfuck poo poo

----------------