Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Fucker posted:

i just figured out his username now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loving dumbass!!! I scream from the toilet stall. We accidentally make eye contact for a second.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loving dumbass!!! I scream from the toilet stall. We accidentally make eye contact for a second.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This mf walking away while being spoken to

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Turning around at the urinal with my soft penis out calling fucker a little bird brain.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Turning around at the urinal with my soft penis out calling fucker a little bird brain.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Sits on toilet without putting the seat up and lets out a huge poo poo pancake that spreads under my rear end and out the sides* Get a load of this guy lol.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*spinning around from a quick fumble, stain slowly spreading across the front of my jeans* you come to me, on the day of my daughter's wedding

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*making GBS threads and pissing normally* man what a bunch of clowns

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*making GBS threads and clowning normally* man what a bunch of piss

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Someone starts crying as we all fall silent in honour of the battle going on between his rear end and his turd.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Someone starts crying as we all fall silent in honour of the battle going on between his rear end and his turd.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

American McGee’s about to make you his fibromyalgia rabbit.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bouillon Rube posted:

American McGee’s about to make you his fibromyalgia rabbit.

get this guy outta the restroom

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sits on toilet without putting the seat up and lets out a huge poo poo pancake that spreads under my rear end and out the sides* Get a load of this guy lol.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Wow, you sound absolutely goddam stupid.

you know hes like a foreign guy whose country just got reeses peanut butter cups right? lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I thought it was funny but it's made me think of American McGee's latest again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

you know hes like a foreign guy whose country just got reeses peanut butter cups right? lol

My apologies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My dad once was making GBS threads in an outhouse early in the morning while running a lunch truck on a construction site, so it was pitch black, and he realized he didn’t lift the lid when his massive turd thudded right beneathst his cheeks. Then he kicked the lid up after and left the stall.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My dad once was making GBS threads in an outhouse early in the morning while running a lunch truck on a construction site, so it was pitch black, and he realized he didn’t lift the lid when his massive turd thudded right beneathst his cheeks. Then he kicked the lid up after and left the stall.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

best making GBS threads story i know was a guy ripping rear end in the bar and then following through. he was wearing shorts and no underwear so he had to pinch the legs to shuffle to the toilet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

*No country for old men sheriff voice*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

jesus christ dude.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

And then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dear Insane Children,

Tha Bizarre Traveling Carnival ft. Darcus Flamewater has been postponed.

lmfao