Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Doritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

act ii movie theater butter is the all time classic. aldi and costco are also both really good for budget brands. also:

Fungah! posted:

reeses pieces nd the biggest freakin thing of popcorn they got. lets go

a Loving Dog posted:

total obese brotherhood move but a pack of peanut butter m&ms in that popcorn and that poo poo will be busting.

That Little Demon posted:

I like Reese’s pieces in there

Arch Nemesis posted:

yep, it's this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no one on the planet eats Doritos in a theater

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

if you open a bag of Doritos and eat them in a crowded theater you are putting your life in jeopardy.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

if you open a bag of Doritos and eat them in a crowded theater you are putting your life in jeopardy.

this.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

my bro Bun (RIP) and i got ripped as gently caress and saw Choke together in 2008. a guy larger than myself snuck in several bags of chips and candy, the entire movie he was crinkling and chomping. we were so high that we thought it was loving hilarious instead of getting pissed off, but looking back i cannot remember even a single scene from that film or even the general plot lmfao. i had read the book beforehand too.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Crowded is the key word. I go at the times no one goes during the week or watch at home :cheers:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Crowded is the key word. I go at the times no one goes during the week or watch at home :cheers:

oh.

then what flavor homie?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Buffalo Wings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

buffalo all day posted:

lolling imagining him chuckling as he opens his jacket like the re4 merchant