Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lets go suns. Crush jokic into little bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I dont like jamal murray but i dont know why. Probably due to being klanadian

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I hope the Suns get swept and lose by 50 at home

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jokic makes ayton look like charles oakley

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nuggets

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Every nuggets fan owns a ford dealership

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Algund Eenboom posted:

Jokic makes ayton look like charles oakley

Ayton should try playing defense on the pnr

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

This feels like a bad challenge

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

This feels like a bad challenge

guess I'm wrong

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
the challenge is there to protect you against the refs botching something in the last 4 minutes of the game using it before then is almost always bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

The math in this series will be how crazy the Suns can hit the midrange vs how many 2nd chance points the Nuggets can get