Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Did the ballpark app get rid of the ability to look at your past checkins? I can't find that screen anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Man, yikes. Not a lot to be positive about there.

This was unfair of me. Weznasty was actually fine. Leiter, the one guy who has been decent recently, was the one who poo poo the bed hard. Either way, the bullpen is still horrendous and I'm certain is not going to miraculously become serviceable.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Good morning everyone did you know that the First Place Minnesota Twins have now won their season series against both teams that were in the ALCS last year

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

Good morning everyone did you know that the First Place Minnesota Twins have now won their season series against both teams that were in the ALCS last year

While I did know this, for some reason I did not put together that today was the start of a new month until just now, even though I also know it is June First.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033348