Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

i get the same error on both the desktop, the laptop and the phone (if its connected to the wifi)
i have tried restarting all devices and the wifi aswell as clearing caches and flushing dns

i live in an apartment building so the problem might be caused by someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Make sure you're on the latest router firmware.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

it fixed itself
i did not get around to checking the router firmware but it seems the problem was on their end

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Imgur was super overloaded with the whole internet desperately trying to pull their images from it before they got purged. This is most likely what affected your ability to load images from them.

see also https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030290 this thread.