Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Bramble posted:

What do you think happened to the characters in season 3

ted and his gang plan and execute a reimagination of The Babington Plot while stumbling obliviously through life in merry old england

ah gently caress page snipe. here we go:

- ted is now in his tom landry phase and insists on everyone wearing a hat while they play
- the rude footballer is shocked to find that his bones are ossifying at a comically alarming rate
- the other rude footballer said 'stendec' and then went catatonic in the middle of the important match
- hannah waddingham is finally able to pronounce "howdy" after 6,592 attempts (her assistant counts each one, much to her chagrin)
- the kit kid declares himself "mr yahoo"
- keely is taken out to the woods by silvio and is shot in the back of the head for snitching to the fbi

predictable as heck!!!!

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 22:57 on May 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

People don’t watch Ted Lasso for surprises. They watch it to feel good about themselves.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dick Fontaine posted:

People don’t watch Ted Lasso for surprises. They watch it to feel good about themselves.

pfft I can do that anytime I want

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
wait no I can't

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Bad Purchase posted:

in my opinion, everyone should just alternate between watching twin peaks and deep space nine for the rest of their lives

:hai:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
this thread is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019