Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
8 people alive last night.

In the ballroom:

Cpig
Cube
Maugrim
Punkreas
Spork

Out of the ballroom:

Sand
Hal
wins

Sand is now dead, Hal claimed to attempt a rope action on wins that failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I mean I want to see Punkreas' results but I'm very sure it's going to be wins

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
Only Cube targeted someone in the Ballroom.

CPig and Spork targeted someone out of the Ballroom.

Maugrim did not target anyone.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Punkreas posted:

Oh. Oh my.

Got anything to say, CPig?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Claimed no weapon in the ballroom and yet targeted out of the ballroom

I don't know what you could claim that I'd believe, really.

##vote CPig

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Yeah, that seems slam dunk worthy.

For completeness sake I came down to either wins or CPig for final scum and thought it was wins.

So I used my wrench power to jail wins last night.

##vote Cpig

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
##vote CPig

Going to have more faith in my reads if my top two scum picks on D1 actually ended up being scum.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Hold. Let's figure out weapons before turbo

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

Hold. Let's figure out weapons before turbo

I'm grabbing the rope, as the roleblock is one of the few things that could trip up the Billiard room plan I think. Want it out of scum hands.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I've gone lead pipe, but maybe rope a better bet to further minimise chance of scum interference

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Maugrim posted:

I've gone lead pipe, but maybe rope a better bet to further minimise chance of scum interference

SporkChan posted:

I'm grabbing the rope, as the roleblock is one of the few things that could trip up the Billiard room plan I think. Want it out of scum hands.

I will go Candlestick Billiard Room unless someone gives a better plan.

Rope seems like the one maybe worth doubling up on.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I'm not going to hammer for at least 7 hours, allowing folks to chime in with results or gameplans. Sorry if this is extraneous-delaying, but I've thrown at endgame before by rushing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CubicalSucrose posted:

Last night I was in the Ballroom with:
Spork, CPig, Punk, Maug.

can confirm this

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Punkreas posted:

lmao

##vote cpig

gg

shame on all of you fun hating jerks for not wanting to do an awesome friendship victory.

This could have been a fun mafia memory of the time both scum and most of town won together.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for CapitalistPig.

Votecount for Day 5

CapitalistPig (4): Maugrim, SporkChan, Punkreas, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (3): CubicalSucrose, Hal Insandenza, wins32767

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 11th, 2023 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oops, post hammer.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Capitalist Pig was caught sneaking out of the Ballroom by the ever watchful eyes of Punkreas. Faced with this accusation, he chose to confess his sins.

Capitalist Pig, SCUM-aligned Madame Rose has been arrested Day 5.

quote:

The spirits have spoken to you and Mr Black deserved to die for the horrible atrocities he had committed. You felt no qualms about killing him. It's a pity that others may have to follow him, but nobody in this mansion is free of guilt.

You are Madame Rose. You are SCUM-aligned.

Your have the following abilities:
Ritual Knife: If you kill someone using the Dagger, you may choose to summon their spirit, binding them to you for the following day and night. This will form an unconfirmed masonry between the two of you.
Tied up: When using the Rope, you may choose to ##jail your target instead of the general effect, blocking any night action used on and by them.
Astral Projection: You may project your spirit from the Kitchen into a second room of your choosing. This will add you to the nightly masonry for this room. Any additional room-based actions will not apply to you for the second room, only for the kitchen.

You are SCUM-aligned. You win when your team has full control over the vote.

CPig's fellow conspirator Maerlyn was also arrested. Opop's death at the hand of Spork was ruled self-defense, as both killers confessed to Opop's involvement. The unjustly accused guests were set free and the survivors left the mansion - hopefully forever.

Congratulations, TOWN! You have won the game!

Cloacamazing! fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jun 10, 2023

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Hal Insandenza, TOWN-aligned Monsieur Brunette

quote:

Hoo boy. You've conned a lot of people over the course of your life, but Mr Black almost proved one too many for you. Fortunately someone else seems to have proven one too many for him. Now you just need to get out of here with your skin intact.

You are Monsieur Brunette. You are TOWN-aligned.

You have the following abilities:
Rope Trick: When using the Rope, you may add a ##watch to your action, letting you see who visits your target in addition to the general effect.
Putting a wrench in their plans: When using the Wrench, you may add a ##roomtrack to your action, letting you see which room your target visits in addition to the general effect.
Trick Shot: As a oneshot, when in the Billiard Room, you can ##copy any action a player has performed in this room on a previous night. You will not be informed what this action was, only the result. You'll need to specify a target and a second target (in case the action requires it) for your action and may specify a night and/or player if you wish. If you don't, the action is randomized between all available actions. If you specified a target who did not perform an action in this room, your action will fail.

You are TOWN-aligned. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Spork-Chan, TOWN-aligned Colonel Mustard

quote:

How did he find out? Nobody was supposed to have witnessed your disgrace! Well, it looks like this problem has solved itself. But some of the other guests must have killed Mr Black, and they'll want to make sure nobody can trace the murder to them. You need to find out their identities and make sure to deal with them before they can harm any innocents.

You are Colonel Mustard. You are TOWN-aligned.

Duelist: When using the Revolver, you may instead choose to ##duel a player of your choosing as a public day action, either killing them or dying.
Sabotaging Tools: When using the Wrench, you may choose to ##jail a player of your choosing, blocking their night action and stopping any actions aimed at them.
Stand Guard: As a oneshot, you may choose to ##stand guard in the Billiard Room, preventing any killing action on any player in the room.

You are TOWN-aligned. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Punkreas, TOWN-aligned Mrs Peacock

quote:

This is so undignified! You expected to be invited to an important social event, but first that odious Mr Black called you to his study for a private interview where he insinuated... never mind what! And now somebody appears to have murdered him! Well, his death is certainly no great loss to society. Yours, however, would be!

You are Mrs Peacock. You are TOWN-aligned.

Snoop: When using the Candlestick, you may choose to add a ##track to the action, letting you know who your target visited.
It Was Self-Defense: When using the Revolver, you may instead choose to ##pgo. If you are targeted with any action, you will fire back, killing the player targeting you.
Watchful Eyes: As a oneshot, while in the Ballroom, you may choose to ##observe your fellow players, receiving a list of every player targeted by the players in the ballroom, and a second list of all players targeting a player in the ballroom.

Cubical Sucrise, TOWN-aligned Miss Peach

quote:

Oh my, this is quite a lot to take in! While you're not too sad about the death of that disgusting Mr Black, you are quite worried about the murder. But surely there must be good people among the guests, who can keep you safe.

You are Miss Peach. You are TOWN-aligned.

Encourage: At night you may ##encourage a player, recharging a oneshot action they have used up. You may not target yourself with this action.
Herbalism: As a oneshot, while in the Conservatory, you may ##brew a healing potion to protect up to two players in the Conservatory from any killing actions this nightphase. You may target yourself with this action.
You have no weapon proficiencies.

Maugrim, TOWN-aligned Captain Brown

quote:

Well shiver me timbers and call me Cap'n Crunch! You just washed up here on the shore and now the mansion's owner went and got himself killed! The rest of them folks probably don't know about them special deliveries you've done. Probably. Better keep a low profile.

You are Captain Brown. You are TOWN-aligned.

Hard Hitter: When using the Lead Pipe, you may choose to ##redirect any actions aimed at you to a player of your choosing.
Handyman: When using the Wrench, you may choose to add a ##roomtrack to your target, learning which rooms they targeted with their action.
Trick Shot: As a oneshot, while in the Billiard Room, you may choose to ##rotate the entire room, moving any actions targeting players in the room to a different player in the room.

and wins32767, TOWN-aligned Dr Orchid

quote:

Well. You always told Mr Black that his heart would one day be the death of him. He'd laugh and tell you he had no heart. You know now that both statements were wrong.

You are Dr Orchid. You are TOWN-aligned.

Doctor: When using the Wrench, you may ##doc two players. You may target yourself with this ability.
Know Where To Aim: When using the Revolver, you may instead choose to ##vig a player of your choosing as a public action during the next day phase. This is a oneshot ability. Should you get the Revolver a second time, you may only use the general ability.
Autopsy: When in any room where a death has occured, you may choose to perform an ##autopsy on the corpse, finding out which weapons, if any, have been used on them.

have been endgamed. Congratulations!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Additionally, please give a big applause to Ignatius M. Meen, TOWN-aligned Miss Scarlet, for correctly accusing his killer as Maerlyn with the Candlestick in the Conservatory. Iggy has received an orthowin for getting both killer and weapon correct.

As for the Cluedo suspicion game, our winners are:

Punkreas for his correct suspicion that Keats was killed by Maerlyn with the Wrench in the Ballroom (3 points)
and Maugrim for his correct suspicion that Sandwolf was killed by CPig with No Weapon in the Dining Room (3 points).

Honorable mention to Spork, who correctly identified the killers of Iggy and Sandwolf, but didn't get the weapons right (2 points).

You have received bragging rights.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Congrats town!

Town had a LOT of information due to the mechanics of the game and it was really easy for us to get boxed in, that mixed with some bad luck and poor decisions really got us.

I'm still super salty about not considering the friendship win. That would have been epic.

I get it though. I GUESS

Great setup! Great job mods. Thanks for the game.

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
Very good game, and scum did what they could with a town with a lot of tools (...and weapons)!

Also, in the end, no matter the outcome, aren't we all friends??

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I enjoy playing with every one of you! I'm glad I found this community! If you are scum I will loving shank you! :sun: :chef:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling vigs

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Congrats town!

Town had a LOT of information due to the mechanics of the game and it was really easy for us to get boxed in, that mixed with some bad luck and poor decisions really got us.

I'm still super salty about not considering the friendship win. That would have been epic.

I get it though. I GUESS

Great setup! Great job mods. Thanks for the game.

I was 100% convinced you were town, so really well played.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

We would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling vigs

Yeah, Sporkchan for town MVP for sure.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

lol N1 no-kill

Really fun game. Interested in playing the re-run in like 6 months or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Punkreas posted:

Also, in the end, no matter the outcome, aren't we all friends??

I thought so, but the fun and awesome friendship victory was ignored so who can say?