Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
HAHAHA holy gently caress

EDIT: WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS EGG AVATAR???

ALSO :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

harveys zoo zoos posted:

and here's the kitty, miss priss. my mom started calling her 'miss sassy pants fussy britches' so maybe that will stick haha

cousin todd took the pictures and wiped the data and sent me the links

she's incredibly soft. she has been sleeping during the day but i hear her exploring at night. she likes to open the bathroom cabinets. she snores really loudly haha

hang on i hosed up the links

ok todd fixed them

All white everything

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

XYZAB posted:

HAHAHA holy gently caress

EDIT: WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS EGG AVATAR???

ALSO :synpa:

quote:

"Egg" or "Egg Mode" is an Internet and LGBTQ+ slang used to describe transgender individuals who do not realize they are a transgender person yet, or are in denial about being a transgender individual. The term is best compared to "the closet," a term used when referring to a state of secrecy and insecurity about one's homosexuality, with "hatching" having a similar meaning as "coming out."

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Stefan Prodan posted:

haha what if we were being nice to someone for nothing man we would look so fuckin stupid!!

it's one thing if people were sending tons of money or something but I mean I don't think anyone should feel owned about sending good vibe posts at no cost if this ends up being fake

This is exactly what someone would say if they were part of the conspiracy! You're out to get me! you're trying to kill me!!!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Coolguye posted:

doubters can vacate, i have worked with ex-cons a fair bit over the years doing coding classes and following up with a couple of the more earnest ones. managed to even get one guy's record expunged because he kept his nose clean for so long. harvey's posting even picks up the vocal cadence of the guys who found peace inside, i wish it was more common but some guys basically come to the point where they really know themselves and are at peace with themselves and they get this very placid and unhurried way of speaking that just oozes tranquility. i pretty much hear it through the screen on harvey's posts.

Lol

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost
Finally the derail is over and we can continue talking Star Wars

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Star Wars another bait and switch

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

InsertPotPun posted:

who gives a gently caress? it's entertaining regardless and we'll never know the real truth. i'm not really a twelve foot tall oxen with golden horns, i've been pretending all these years, but you'd never be able to tell

also, zoo zoo: "OP" here means "office portal" and it's an in-joke about the first person to make the post. something about "the office" and a video game called "portal" both of which you should catch up on. i don't get it either but when people say it they're talking to or about you. i don't understand it myself
some more internet slang:
"lol"= "lots of laughs" is pretty obvious
"omg" = "only my god" it's a war cry for theists you can just ignore
"idk" = "i don't have a kow" a simpsons reference
"wtf"= "why the face" when you're confused about someone's face
"acab" = "a cop ate bees" and it's about this time a cop ate bees
"idk" i actually don't know what this one is
and, for some stupid loving reason, people sometimes abbreviate "pretty" and "very" as "p" and "v" respectively as in "they're p cool v much" and i hate it every single time. like "hella" except i think that's stopped?
yeah op: you missed "hella" so it was alllllll worth it

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
i wonder if forums poster PlaysGamesWrong feels like a stupid moron right about now for complaining about people rickrolling this guy or not

because lmao

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

XYZAB posted:

i wonder if forums poster PlaysGamesWrong feels like a stupid moron right about now for complaining about people rickrolling this guy or not

because lmao

No, I don't feel like you.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cousin Todd posted:

No, I don't feel like you.

Lmfao

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cousin Todd is taking me to golden corral!!!!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Cousin Todd
Bust Rodd

I'm just asking questions

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bust todd

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

simply epic

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
It's an anagram of "outdid cons" coincidence?

Also "I dust condo" but that seems less relevant.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
And to think I was going to goodmine this thread

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
"disco donut" is that anything?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Cousin Todd posted:

"disco donut" is that anything?

:shibewow:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

I'm sorry that your own family doesn't love you, and you feel the need to lash out at others as a way to cope with the constant rejection. I forgive you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm buying this whole thread $2000 gaming PCs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Seth Pecksniff posted:

And to think I was going to goodmine this thread

(gbs moderator stepping out of leviathans torture chamber as hellraiser 2 music swells in the background) and to think... i hesitated to goodmine the thread

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Konar posted:

I'm buying this whole thread $2000 gaming PCs

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(gbs moderator stepping out of leviathans torture chamber as hellraiser 2 music swells in the background) and to think... i hesitated to goodmine the thread

lol

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Cousin Todd posted:

I'm sorry that your own family doesn't love you, and you feel the need to lash out at others as a way to cope with the constant rejection. I forgive you.

:w00t:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAD ASS minion memes!
Apr 12, 2014

Is harvey in the room with us right now?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I have such sights to show you

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Mordiceius posted:

Cousin Todd
Bust Rodd

I'm just asking questions

Rodd and Todd Flanders! 😮

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Harvey brought a message of love and here ya’ll are hating it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

If Harvey is real I wish him all the best. Try not to kill anyone else.