Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Oh my god Fernando

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Heads up throw from Thairo

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
sorry if I missed this but what's with all the electric blue everywhere that makes the giants hat look like the marlins?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Redeye Flight posted:

Twins, I swear to Christ, win this drat game. It's the TIGERS. I don't know what on earth you boys were doing the last two games but you gotta stop that poo poo.

you can have one win out of four and an eight inning meltdown today as a treat :smuggo:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I give up on the Astros

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Akbar posted:

sorry if I missed this but what's with all the electric blue everywhere that makes the giants hat look like the marlins?

Father's Day/prostate cancer awareness

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This team is such rear end it might actually miss the playoffs

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

This team is such rear end it might actually miss the playoffs

There's no "might". Worst team since 2016

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Jesus Mookie :stare:
Is there anything he can't do?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Matos is the man

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Outmans throw home was so bad, I thought there was a runner trying to go first to third that I had forgotten about and he was trying to get him.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

LWJr better be an All-Star

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

MrMidnight posted:

There's no "might". Worst team since 2016

We play in a division that will do its best to lift us up. Last year no one was catching the Yankees for the one seed around this time

It's the only thing keeping me paying attention for now

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Lance Lynn has 16Ks and is coming back out for the 8th with 114 pitches.

e. Never mind, he threw one pitch for a bunt single and then left.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

loving hell not another injury

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Can pitchers please stop hitting Giants hitters

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Pache is such a gift, thank you Braves/A’s

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Lance Lynn has 16Ks and is coming back out for the 8th with 114 pitches.

e. Never mind, he threw one pitch for a bunt single and then left.

Leaves the game heading for a loss and then the bullpen just cements the deal. What a drat game for Lynn.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
God good Kelenic is so nice to see.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Giants are dropping like flies...

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

GOMS tho

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Metroid Fitzgerald posted:

Jesus Mookie :stare:
Is there anything he can't do?

follow base running rules

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Red posted:

Pache is such a gift, thank you Braves/A’s

did he learn how to hit, if so he's gonna be a hall of famer

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Tatsuta Age posted:

did he learn how to hit, if so he's gonna be a hall of famer

If he made some deal with Satan it was worth it

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Uh, do you get an RBI if you advance on a catcher's interference with bases loaded?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Yankees without Judge are pretty much unwatchable.....

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
This Bello guy looks like has decent Stuff

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Yankees are likely the worst team in baseball right now.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

mcmagic posted:

The Yankees are likely the worst team in baseball right now.

Houston, Oakland, Colorado, and Pittsburgh currently have longer losing streaks. The Nats, Royals, and Pirates have worse records over their last 10 games, and the White Sox, Astros, Rockies, and Mets have the same record as the Yankees over the last 10 games.

Kansas City and Oakland are historically bad and could be on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_worst_Major_League_Baseball_season_win%E2%80%93loss_records

I know your gimmick is doomposting the Yankees but come on. They've considered contraction for teams who were really bad and didn't draw any fans. Until MLB starts talking about deleting the Yankees, you can relax.

Red fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jun 19, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Red posted:

Houston, Oakland, Colorado, and Pittsburgh currently have longer losing streaks. The Nats, Royals, and Pirates have worse records over their last 10 games, and the White Sox, Astros, Rockies, and Mets have the same record as the Yankees over the last 10 games.

Kansas City and Oakland are historically bad and could be on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_worst_Major_League_Baseball_season_win%E2%80%93loss_records

I know your gimmick is doomposting the Yankees but come on. They've considered contraction for teams who were really bad and didn't draw any fans. Until MLB starts talking about deleting the Yankees, you can relax.

Anyone who has watched the Yankees play the last 2 weeks and thinks me making GBS threads on them is doom posting is an idiot. They are 3-7 in their last 10 and avg'ing the least runs in the AL since Judge went out. It's a horrific team right now. Are they getting contracted? Unlikely.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

mcmagic posted:

Anyone who has watched the Yankees play the last 2 weeks and thinks me making GBS threads on them is doom posting is an idiot. They are 3-7 in their last 10 and avg'ing the least runs in the AL since Judge went out. It's a horrific team right now. Are they getting contracted? Unlikely.

https://twitter.com/BryanHoch/status/1670624654141054981?s=20

Lol the team OBP is also at like .290. They are getting about 1 point of OBP per every million dollars Cashman spent on this roster for the year. Team sucks rear end and worst of all are boring to watch because they cant score any runs.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
The 1962 Mets managed 40 wins. The historically awful Yankees can't even do that!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The funniest parts of this thread involve the posters who hate the yankees the most trying to argue that no, they are in fact good despite the preformance on the field.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
i think the funniest part of the thread is the Yankees spending huge amounts of money on a mediocre team with no clear or at least immediate outlets for improvement

Red
Apr 15, 2003

mcmagic posted:

All teams hit lovely patches, and they'll be fine when Judge comes back and Bader gets his healthy 3 weeks in

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

mcmagic posted:

The funniest parts of this thread involve the posters who hate the yankees the most trying to argue that no, they are in fact good despite the preformance on the field.

i hate the yankees and think them being so bad is cool and good and hope they get even worse in perpetuity

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

maffew buildings posted:

i hate the yankees and think them being so bad is cool and good and hope they get even worse in perpetuity

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Red posted:

All teams hit lovely patches, and they'll be fine when Judge comes back and Bader gets his healthy 3 weeks in

Even with Judge it's not a championship team. they are something like 83-79 in their last 162.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Even with Judge it's not a championship team. they are something like 83-79 in their last 162.

They got into the playoffs last year and probably will this year with some Yankees bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Wrong thread

Nodoze fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 31, 2023