Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Barring any last minute scoring changes, we have our Super Bowl! Congratulations to the Naptown Sleepers and Chem's Cylons, and we have a Romo vs. Marino Super Bowl!

Good luck to both teams!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Marino supremacy always and forever. :coolfish:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Gonna be haunted by not starting Amari for the next year

GG!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Thom and the Heads posted:

Gonna be haunted by not starting Amari for the next year

GG!

Oof. 46 points on the bench.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Heck of a game. I’d like to thank the HOU D/ST for offsetting Dicker.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I may not be in the title game, but my honor as a Marino Division team demands I defeat my Romo opponent this week.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Romo supremacy, no doubt that the Sleepers will take it home

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Also thank you to Tommy Devito for getting me just enough points to squeak into the 5th/6th place game

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

i'm trying to mentally prepare for my heartbreaking loss when espn has me favored at every single position

brock gonna have 2 turnovers, get another stinger, and finish with negative points
pacheco gonna scratch and CEH puts up 5 points
other WR/TE don't get a TD
D/ST/K/P get like 5 points each. or seattle gets a freak punt return against PIT

meanwhile Ja'Marr Chase returns and Browning throws 3 TDs to him, along with a couple shovel TDs to Mixon, as Taylor Swift finally destroys the Chiefs
Kupp does his best Puka impression for 150 and 2 TD
B-Rob and Singletary fall forward for a TD each

this is the closest I'll ever get to a championship and it is maddening because a few TDs here and there and it just doesn't matter what your guys did the prior 16 weeks

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pmchem posted:

i'm trying to mentally prepare for my heartbreaking loss when espn has me favored at every single position

brock gonna have 2 turnovers, get another stinger, and finish with negative points
pacheco gonna scratch and CEH puts up 5 points
other WR/TE don't get a TD
D/ST/K/P get like 5 points each. or seattle gets a freak punt return against PIT

meanwhile Ja'Marr Chase returns and Browning throws 3 TDs to him, along with a couple shovel TDs to Mixon, as Taylor Swift finally destroys the Chiefs
Kupp does his best Puka impression for 150 and 2 TD
B-Rob and Singletary fall forward for a TD each

this is the closest I'll ever get to a championship and it is maddening because a few TDs here and there and it just doesn't matter what your guys did the prior 16 weeks

Two words to scare you: Alvin Kamara

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

pmchem posted:

I'm still haunted by this game when I needed one 16-yard catch from Crabtree over the final 26 minutes of gametime

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Silly Burrito posted:

Two words to scare you: Alvin Kamara

And yet, I only lost by 5ish.

The pain! The pain!

I did win a championship last year in an SA dynasty league -- and it honestly has taken the edge off of a lot of fantasy pain this year. Or maybe that's just... time and the knowledge that things will (almost) never work out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Marino supremacy for one more year :krakentoot:

This division will win all of the rings that the real Dan Marino did not. Congrats PMChem!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Marino supremacy for one more year :krakentoot:

This division will win all of the rings that the real Dan Marino did not. Congrats PMChem!

so hyped. I want that gangtag. Lamb and the HOU D/ST carried me in the semis and finals. YES!!!

gg's all

and never give up:

pmchem posted:

i think this is one of the best 0-2 teams i’ve ever had in any league

pmchem posted:

i think this is one of the best 1-3 teams I've ever had in any league

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well, that is a pretty decisive victory, no two ways around it. Congratulations to pmchem and Chem's Cylons, they are the 20 Team League champions by beating chrix and the Naptown Sleepers 145.8 to 93.4.

This is number 7 for the Marino division, and I'm sure we won't hear about it AT ALL during the upcoming season. Not once at all. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, congrats to pmchem! I'll send you a PM about the championship gangtag. And thank you all for making Season 15 still as fun as ever. As always, feel free to chat, boast, question, moan, or bring up proposals in this thread, which will stay up until June-Julyish. The OP has been updated with today's win.

Happy New Year To Everyone!

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

My scrappy team lost its wheels once Kirk Cousins went on IR. I was hoping to bring in some of that Kirk magic for the finals by getting him back on the squad, but alas. My luck finally ran out. Congrats pmchem, welcome to the winners club :sparkles:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

chrix posted:

My scrappy team lost its wheels once Kirk Cousins went on IR. I was hoping to bring in some of that Kirk magic for the finals by getting him back on the squad, but alas. My luck finally ran out. Congrats pmchem, welcome to the winners club :sparkles:

From tonight's game:

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Congrats, pmchem !

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Silly Burrito posted:

From tonight's game:

truly a god among men

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

thanks, all. first post with new gangtag :)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pmchem posted:

Looks good!

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

pmchem posted:

Welcome to the club! Good season everyone!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Check your ESPN app if you haven’t deleted it already. There’s a little Spotify type wrap up this morning. Then it proudly shows how you did this year.

Woo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I've been to the top and now i've been the the bottom. I think this is a unique set of skills I bring

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
My Fantasy MVP was Josh Dobbs, which I think is a succinct summary of how this season went.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Diqnol posted:

I've been to the top and now i've been the the bottom. I think this is a unique set of skills I bring

I've never finished 20th, but the season I was 19th was an all-time rear end draft:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
Miami Brandon Marshall, man that takes me way back.

I had Chicago Brandon Marshall all the time. One of my first fantasy go-to's.