Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I’m watching this show and I firmly believe I would be a pod boss in whatever area of the jail I’m in. My superior intellect over powers any physical advantage.

Have any of you goons been in jail? Would you be willing to ride or die for your Podboss (ie me)?!?!

As a side these people are wimps. I saw a dude tap out after 3 hours. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Never heard of it OP

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm intuiting from your post that it's a show about what it's like in jail after 60 days?

I would be dead.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
depends on the jail bro

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the trick is on your first day in the clink pick out the biggest toughest guy in the yard and when everyones watching suck them the freak off. nobody will mess with you after that out of respect. it worked for me.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Whenever I eat beans, that gives me a poot boost

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
You should go there and complain about people pooping on taxpayer dollars. Sure would change something. OP.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i saw a documentary about some shitass prison somewhere in south asia where so many people were packed into a cell they literally couldn't turn over while laying down. also it was like 110 degrees.

that's my prison story.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The only information I know about prisons has been conveyed by Werner Herzog documentaries

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i actually got out of jail recently, op. was in for murder, but i had a good reason. anyway, reentering the world as a 50 year old for the first time and figuring out the internet and all the new technology has been challenging. thinking to post a thread about it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bad Purchase posted:

i actually got out of jail recently, op. was in for murder, but i had a good reason. anyway, reentering the world as a 50 year old for the first time and figuring out the internet and all the new technology has been challenging. thinking to post a thread about it.

aw man that sucks. hey, let me tell you, you missed a lot of really good tv and i’m gonna fill you in so you don’t get lost

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Bad Purchase posted:

I dunno man that sounds pretty boring and uninteresting and not something anyone would make a classic film about

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

the trick is on your first day in the clink pick out the biggest toughest guy in the yard and when everyones watching suck them the freak off. nobody will mess with you after that out of respect. it worked for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8fqf31Te0&t=451s

whole vid is pretty good, tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've never gone to jail despite doing hella crimes on the reg :hehe:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the trick is to keep doing crimes and then turn yourself in when you’re old. that way you don’t have to worry about housing or healthcare or dying on the street

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Our friend Harvey the Liar can help you survivor 6,000 days In

KIEFGIVER
Jun 16, 2023

by vyelkin
Your honor, can you make it 69 days TIA

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I was in the drunk tank once. A guy used the toilet paper roll as a pillow and me and some dudes talked about US history

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The worst things about jail were no cigarettes, no caffeine, not enough food, having to wake up at loving dawn to get breakfast, and relentless boredom. I read some really lovely James Patterson novels or whatever they had on the book cart to pass the time. Or played solitaire. I think maybe I played some hearts or spades or something, too.

Hungry, bored, and in nicotine withdrawal just isn't a good time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Joined the Brotherhood*

*of Steel (in Fallout)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They should make a show about Ted Lasso in prison

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Was obsessed with this show til I found out that — unsurprising, in retrospect — it's edited to make the participants seem in more danger than they really are, and that mostly the people in the show are just hanging out and being bored.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Where you gonna make everyone take their craps so they don't stink up the pod

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What's worse jail or being forced to sleep on the couch after taking the wife out for a pricy meal?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Saalkin posted:

What's worse jail or being forced to sleep on the couch after taking the wife out for a pricy meal?

jail's all workouts and playing cards and hanging with your bros. it's the pretty clear winner

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Yeah I'm pod boss. I'm covered in barnacles and have large floppers and I RULE this joint. Now, come and polish this baileen, bitch, or I'm about to scrimshaw ur rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Got on boots