Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
I have a couple Gooncon 2008 shirt because they used the design I made. I've always been curious how many of them actually exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

There's a couple of SA themed shirts on Teepublic. One of them is the Get Out frog but it's not based on the plushy. (I still have that graphic for the frog from above somewhere. If it was put on a shirt it would even be in the right color this time.)

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023

Are these stickers? If so, I’d gladly buy a couple.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Those are stickers. They aren't cut out and I haven't tested to see how good the adhesive is. They were printed about ten years ago but they've been stored in a box under the bed so they should still be good.

Just cover postage and I'll send some to you.

I'd put one on my car but it's in rough shape as it is.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have the City Name Sports Team jersey. I wear it when we have sports day at school. It confuses my students.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Also, I want to support these dead, gay forums

We got bought out by someone of independent means, that is to say if the forums fail to make a profit, it's not a big deal. At least, Jeffrey hasn't started crying on video about his parlous financial position secretly caused by an addiction to $18 cookies.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

cunny mcalister posted:

I still have my grenade hoodie.

Someone on SA mart is making these now, at least I think it’s the same one

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

where to cop?

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
I still have my CNST tshirt, I use it for dirty work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if youw ant you can now purchase the stupid bitch shirt

https://www.zazzle.ca/stupid_bitch_t_shirt-256144169618164320