Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mortarr
Apr 28, 2005

frozen meat at high speed

NoneMoreNegative posted:

(own design, online printed)

Never fails to make me smile, when it popped into my head 2019-time I knew it was a keeper.

I do a lot of self-print shirts and this is an all-timer.

This is a great shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Never fails to make me smile, when it popped into my head 2019-time I knew it was a keeper.

Badass

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
No photo because it's just some knockoff he picked up over in China, but:

My coworker has a shirt he wears every now and then. It's a t shirt with a graphic of a bunch of fictional robots on it so you've got Iron Giant, R2D2, Robocop, the Terminator, a Dalek, and that's not even half of them. If you can think of a fictional robot, it's probably on this shirt. There's like 15 of them all up.

The designs are all perfectly normal looking, with the sole exception of C3PO in the front row, who is inexplicably a sexy lady version of himself.

I don't know why that is and neither does my coworker but it always makes me laugh.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

My wife got me this shirt a few years back (not my photo)

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Slimy Hog posted:

My wife got me this shirt a few years back (not my photo)

Gotta nuke something

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

NoneMoreNegative posted:

That looks well printed. Can I ask what service you use to get prints made?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Grassy Knowles posted:

Gotta nuke something

I try to reply with this when folks ask me about it

My son saw me post and wanted to share HIS favorite shirt with y'all (also not my picture)

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Slimy Hog posted:

My son saw me post and wanted to share HIS favorite shirt with y'all (also not my picture)

That's a good shirt

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

fuckin love this. got a source???

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

This is my favorite non t shirt shirt. I got it at a flea market for a quarter and the tag just says "VODKA"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hark posted:

fuckin love this. got a source???

seems like they are low on stock :(

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/products/E452667-000/00?colorDisplayCode=09&sizeDisplayCode=003

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Slimy Hog posted:

Props to your kid, rad shirt

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

My 30 year old Akira shirt.

I bought this in '93. When the armpits tore, I cut the sleeves off, when the collar wore through, I cut that off too so now it's a summer shirt. Whenever it tears, I sew it up and now it has more of my stitching than the manufacturer's.
Rad uhhh... upcycling? Either way, cool reuse.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ZeusCannon posted:

That looks well printed. Can I ask what service you use to get prints made?

I use https://www.streetshirts.co.uk/ - they do proper Direct To Garment prints and are always good quality - I have tees that are 4-5 years old from them and the shirts will wear out before the prints do.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Beartaco posted:

No photo because it's just some knockoff he picked up over in China, but:

My coworker has a shirt he wears every now and then. It's a t shirt with a graphic of a bunch of fictional robots on it so you've got Iron Giant, R2D2, Robocop, the Terminator, a Dalek, and that's not even half of them. If you can think of a fictional robot, it's probably on this shirt. There's like 15 of them all up.

The designs are all perfectly normal looking, with the sole exception of C3PO in the front row, who is inexplicably a sexy lady version of himself.

I don't know why that is and neither does my coworker but it always makes me laugh.

Oh I figured this one out. After posting this I started getting nightmarish flashbacks to being cornered by film students espousing something called "German expressionism" at me.

It's not sexy C3PO, it's the robot from Metropolis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Beartaco posted:

It's not sexy C3PO, it's the robot from Metropolis.

this is the best laugh i've had today thank you