Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Since no one else has started one thought I’d make a Sit/Start thread!

Post who your guys’ teams are playing against, your league settings, and any info that would help the rest of us give you good advice

Yay fantasy is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Thanks for making this. I've got few questions and I'll try to help anyone else if they do as well.

I chose Garrett Wilson as a keeper, expecting him to have a HUGE year with even semi competent quarterback play. Honestly believe he is one of the best WRs in the league period, but motherfucking Zach Wilson is back. Last week he was semi-okay with 16.3 points (full PPR), but almost all of that was a single miraculous 60 something yard touchdown catch. Without that he would've had like 4 points since he only had two catches on the day. It was kind of the same week 1, absent an absolutely insane touchdown catch he would've been a bad start.

I've moved him to flex, and here are my three options in full PPR:

Miles Sanders at Seahawks (theoretically a decent matchup, although it may be raining)

Hunter Henry at Jets (he's slightly outscored Wilson both weeks with touchdown grabs in each and seemingly pretty steady usage, he has a low projection though and likely this won't keep up)

Tutu Atwell at Cincinnati (has scored similarly to Wilson, although with much higher usage overall and no touchdowns to pad the numbers).

Plus, as a couple side questions: I have to decide if I should put in Miles Sanders in this sputtering Carolina run game for either Joe Mixon or Brian Robinson. Also, Hunter Henry vs Jets in for Darren Waller vs SF where Henry has gotten more points and more overall targets than Waller but Waller has significantly higher projection for some reason.

I know... a lot of questions haha

Play fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Sep 20, 2023

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Hey Play the active Sit/Start thread is here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041334&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1