Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Not sure if the thread is aware of it, but Astronomy Picture of the Day is a great site to visit if you want to scroll through space and space-related pictures:

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

How lucky are we that Jesus was born here on earth and not one of the other millions of planets near us

Nothing to do with luck. Best goddamn planet. Oxygen, fish, bread, crosses etc

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Wasn't very lucky for Jesus tbh.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tarkus posted:

Wasn't very lucky for Jesus tbh.

He did well posthumously.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Have you seen Uranus? James Webb has:

Too small? Let me stretch it out for you:

Cool rings, Tiny moons and Uranus.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Issaries posted:

Have you seen Uranus? James Webb has:

Too small? Let me stretch it out for you:

Cool rings, Tiny moons and Uranus.

Now we're talking!

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
I wish Cassini lasted long enough to take a photo of the high cloud tops in Saturn so we could see what it actually looks like in the atmosphere of a gas giant planet instead of that dumb AI photo everyone is passing around as real.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MaoistBanker posted:

I wish Cassini lasted long enough to take a photo of the high cloud tops in Saturn so we could see what it actually looks like in the atmosphere of a gas giant planet instead of that dumb AI photo everyone is passing around as real.

Trust the science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

121723_3
Dec 18, 2023

my 2023 family christmas card