Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
A robot Muppet with lines written by bad ai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Poppet, A friendly and polite muppet who explodes loudly explodes with a loud pop into a cloud of felt, if anyone touches them.

Then from the ether, they apologies for making a mess.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
ElmoTax

Marries assorted other muppets and beats the hell out of them. Seriously, just goes to loving town.

Instantly disappears midway through an episode.

Extra row of tits fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Sep 16, 2023

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Boomer

An elderly Muppet who sits around in Mr. Hooper’s Store all day complaining about how gentrification on the block has brought all the young “weirdos and freaks” with tattoos and colored hair who eat avocado toast and don’t want to work. His purpose is to teach children to shut down and shut up loud-mouthed olds with a simple “OK, Boomer,” which the cast will often say in unison.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Guy Frowney

Guy Smiley’s nihilistic brother. He also tried his hand at television hosting, but decided what’s the point?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

Guy Frowney

Guy Smiley’s nihilistic brother. He also tried his hand at television hosting, but decided what’s the point?

This is Sesame Street not The Muppet Show, it should be noted.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Guy Smiley was on Sesame Street and hosted game shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsjLJChwHM

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

Guy Smiley was on Sesame Street and hosted game shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsjLJChwHM

LOL that's a very "Muppets" sketch.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
A homeless muppet who sucks everyone off for meth.

Or maybe Oscar already is that character, unsure.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jennie Jiggletits

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Oscar the Grouch, but his bad mood is a result of chronic alcoholism.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Radio Paranoia posted:

Oscar the Grouch, but his bad mood is a result of chronic alcoholism.

I though this was already accepted canon

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You Are A Elf posted:

Guy Frowney

Prairie Dusk, Prairie Dawn's evil nemesis.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem but Dr. Teeth is now Papa Emeritus IV and the Electric Mayhem are basically the rest of Ghost.

Except Animal, he doesn't change at all.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem but Dr. Teeth is now Papa Emeritus IV and the Electric Mayhem are basically the rest of Ghost.

Except Animal, he doesn't change at all.

What happened to Dr Teeth??!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

redshirt posted:

What happened to Dr Teeth??!
I have no idea.

I even read the Ghost wikipedia page and I still have no idea, it's so convoluted and I don't really listen to Ghost, I just thought it would be funny to see everyone in corpse paint except Animal.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

Guy Frowney

:hfive:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I though this was already accepted canon

No it's the garbage that pisses him off. He has liberation issues, the can is sort of, part of him, like a turtle shell. It would shred his spaghetti noodle legs if he ever tried to crawl out.

It also makes me wonder why they didn't put out an ODG trash compactor when tickle me Elmo was selling. :thunk:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A talking number 13 who's always mad because he just missed out on being in the awesome pinball song.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Knormal posted:

A talking number 13 who's always mad because he just missed out on being in the awesome pinball song.

That animated sequence was the gateway drug

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

JamMaster Flash posted:

That animated sequence was the gateway drug

To pinball machine addiction. :okpos:

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
A homeless muppet

But when it goes to say "but i thought clamdestine boyer was ba" i shut their mouth and remind them oscar exists

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Knormal posted:

1 2 3 4 5

6 7 8 9 10

11 12, 12, 12,

12!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Sierra the Realtor. She's a human, wears a smart-looking business suit, and she's always talking about property values. She's there to teach kids about the importance of building equity.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

redshirt posted:

The Garbage Can People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CqoHch6QzQ

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Didn’t see your original post, but great minds think alike :hai:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Splatters, the muppet with ulcerative colitis and an addiction to espresso. He is never seen because he’s always on the toilet.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Jammie - The first Nevernude Sesame Street character. Wears pajamas all the time. Shows kids the power of cleanliness and modesty. Shows how to shower and get dressed, and have a special date with your special someone--all with your trusty pajamas on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That Guy that hates Slimy

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
A Muppet that's just a dead cop off to the side in a few scenes.

A human lady from the jersey side, with tons of props to teach about exciting home business opportunities

A evangelist preacher played by a dung beetle muppet

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

redshirt posted:

LOL that's a very "Muppets" sketch.

Guy Smiley's sketches were consistently great.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Gladys the raccoon who’s just glad to find Oscar and his garbage trash can house. Gladys is always cheerful and tries to show Oscar all the good things he has in his trash can and all the fun ways his things can be used. She tries to help Oscar redecorate and move trash around. Oscar is at first annoyed by Gladys and is often seen getting upset at her over moving his things around. Eventually he realizes Gladys has improved his outlook on life and organized his hovel, and he grows to like Gladys.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Ronald the Floridian.

His schtick is blurting out obviously wrong things.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Richard Cabeza posted:

Ronald the Floridian.

His schtick is blurting out obviously wrong things.

Like his golf high scores? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSfItZ2umo