Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

When you strip away the greed and all the other sin-traps of humans, what we're doing is increasingly wielding energy. Energy is a currency. The next battery that someone figures out will spark a new golden age in humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
actually non-fiat tokens are the only true currency hth

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Realize I'm in the minority here but I think Elton John is a little overrated

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Will the next battery that someone invents be smaller than a D cell so it fits up my butt?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

emSparkly posted:

Will the next battery that someone invents be smaller than a D cell so it fits up my butt?

Crack open a 9V and get any of the 6 AAAA batteries in there, because AAAA batteries exist and are not spooky campfire stories :spooky:

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I want nano-robots doing Vlookups on my DNA this replication compared to last replication. An app could play whatever soundbyte you wanted on your phone after an error occurred in a replication. Obvs you'd be able to mute it

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

We get the nanos then it's subscription model and if you don't re-up you eventually poo poo out all the robots

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Which is how the ninja turdles get Predator heat vision

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

erosion posted:

homophone

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chief McHeath posted:

i like to piss but i love to poo poo

wisdom

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

ring ring ring

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

erosion posted:

I hope you've actually heard stuff from like don't shoot me I'm only the piano player or tumbleweed connection instead of just tiny dance or whatever cause if you haven't you don't get to have an opinion yet

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can someone please poo poo in my mouth ive been waiting a long time patiently ok im fine i just need this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey Big Weeze long time listener first time caller

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

flubber nuts posted:

can someone please poo poo in my mouth ive been waiting a long time patiently ok im fine i just need this.

Holy cannoli, this guy’s NUTS!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I guess you could say...

Op found el baño

YEAAAHHHHHHH :frogc00l:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

You know, one thing I've always wondered, if there's an underneath, how come there isn't an overneath? :thunk:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

flubber nuts posted:

Many have been asking this.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Overdog posted:

You know, one thing I've always wondered, if there's an underneath, how come there isn't an overneath? :thunk:

I don't know if this was purposeful but dang, good post-name combo here

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

flubber nuts posted:

yes

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
RESPOND TO MY PMs YOU gently caress

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

erosion posted:

But are you sure if it's Elton John or Billie Joel?

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

erosion posted:

He fell off hard in the 80's but his fame and popularity are well-deserved for Madman Across the Water and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road alone. His proggy stuff slapped surprisingly hard, too.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But are you sure if it's Elton John or Billie Joel?

Oh my god I just remembered I didn't know the difference between them as a child. I pretty much just knew crocodile rock and river of dreams though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Dixville posted:

Oh my god I just remembered I didn't know the difference between them as a child. I pretty much just knew crocodile rock and river of dreams though.

The giveaway here is the structure of the song, Billy Joel doesn't use verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus