Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I realize this is the wrong thread for it, but "Whatever we do, we're playing god" is a very weird thing for one god to say to another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Stop showing that pitcher’s dad during his major league debut, it’s really making my allergies act up

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Phillies can’t possibly give up 7 runs here

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Two

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

triple sulk posted:

100%

Bring back the long closer IMO

The Roger Mason, if you will

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

One

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Soto is much better with a cushion

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Rip shutout

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Oh gently caress off Soto

And Bell

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Red posted:

Soto is much better with a cushion
shhhh he can hear you

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
loving Josh Bell

Bregor
May 31, 2013

euphronius posted:

The Phillies can’t possibly give up 7 runs here

:thunk:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bell is a fantastic player

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

later marlins

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

ZERO

NLDS

SONG TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIPC17-O6g

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
The Miami Marlins are dogshit garbage

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We have won

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
lol of course it's Jazz striking out to end the Marlins season, does this count as an application of an MLB The Show cover athlete curse?

Phillies vs Atlanta is going to be lit.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Bye marlins

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Cool Phillies!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I wish they'd drop this song, the Robyn version is better and also I don't want to affiliate with a year they lost

Bregor
May 31, 2013

My large adult son to the NLDS :unsmith:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Sydin posted:

lol of course it's Jazz striking out to end the Marlins season, does this count as an application of an MLB The Show cover athlete curse?

I'll allow it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

I wish they'd drop this song, the Robyn version is better and also I don't want to affiliate with a year they lost
song forever

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

CapnAndy posted:

song forever

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Lol they can't keep the crowd singing off the broadcast
Edit:

CapnAndy posted:

song forever

Bregor
May 31, 2013

It’s okay to eat fish

Cos they don’t have any feelings

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
The Phillies clubhouse has 2" of beer on the floor

...!
Oct 5, 2003

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

The Phillies clubhouse has 2" of beer on the floor

So does my bathroom but you don't see me bragging about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
No baseball today. See ya’ll on Saturday