Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
Work has me log in through some sort of Microsoft login under my work email. I've been having some trouble with this new stupid system they added, suggested I should re-log in. Logged out of my work profile, suddenly every single thing poofed out of existence in my personal Microsoft Edge. No bookmarks, no passwords, nada. Is there any backup for this stuff, or am I hosed and have to reconstruct this from scratch? I wasn't set to be syncing anything with my work profile, so I'm at a lost why it all wiped.

Also, on a semi-related note; I kept having this little window pop up any time I log in elsewhere trying to make me log into my work stuff; any way to block that? I just want to sign into my work stuff when I need to and sign out when I don't, but apparently that's too much to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

do you have this stuff? It's under the top left menu on mine